Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Real caning
6024742e148a9ad3256511db62b37a2f.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Extreme
Video language: English

Extremal double domination, Caning, Flogging torture action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 710.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Real caning

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Impotent Slave Tormented with the Milking Machine
2597893d82198d01d4683631b2c2c8b1.png

Release Year: 2018

Mistresses are willing to reward a slave for the whipping that he received and for that they use a cow milking machine. But the reward transforms into torture when They find him impotent and useless. All he's good for is a pathetic whipping slave and no more. Watch the sadistic Mistresses torment and humiliate him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4726kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 388.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Impotent Slave Tormented with the Milking Machine

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nora

Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)
ebb22a587f867e68149ae730271a131c.jpg

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his slutty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little whore throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slut he is. Despite his bragging, he's never known a face fucking like the one I'm about to give him.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 334.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Amazon Amanda's AmFest Encounter 4
1a1e7b73a756939c0698795e570c998e.jpg

Part 4 - go behind the scenes and look into a session 6' 3'' amanda had at last years amfest2006 in las vegas. These clips are packed with amazon action as amanda totally dominates her much weaker 5' 11'' sub by subjecting him to face-sitting, body sm*thering and much much more. Also in the last 2 clips 5' 11'' 260 pound japanese amazon, kyojo makoto, also joins in on taking care of the much weaker sub also there some great scenes of amandas 5'11 sub attempting to lift amanda and kyojo on his back and shoulders

Duration: 5:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 56.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Amazon Amanda's AmFest Encounter 4

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mia Malkova - Bewitching Beauty
54f7566956c0b1b96b9ec3ee4814749b.jpg

Cast: Mia Malkova
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Solo, Oil

Mia Malkova is a bewitching beauty, she effortlessly casts spells on men turning them in to her submissive pets. Her ass is entrancing and she enjoys having a man in-between her luscious full cheeks. Mia sits on her pets face completely his mouth & nose. He gasps for air, but what a way to go! She summons her book because she is planning to stay perched on his face for awhile.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11234kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 922.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Mia Malkova - Bewitching Beauty

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Bound for Sounds
ba3920c313ce14df8f706c056e16999d.jpg

Cast: Alexandra Snow

This slave is bound and strapped to my bench with no way of moving away from me. His legs are spread and his cock is hard and waiting for me. Blindfolded and exposed, I decide to insert my special rods into his tiny hole. He moans and cries out as I push them deeper and deeper until his dick almost swallows them. I relish the pained noises he's making. After all, his pain is my pleasure.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 433.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Bound for Sounds

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Hidden Torture Farm
928ca3e58621f3eb74c68e4112628317.jpg

Studio: Domina M
Genres: Femdom, Flagellation, Caning, Flogging

Sexy lady visited the farm, where there were a lot of problems and now all this needs to be corrected through punishment. >>> Download <<< and enjoy!

Duration: 52:29
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 580.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Hidden Torture Farm

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Teasers Uncover A Software Glitch With Disastrous Result To The Cow
a1140ef1c5236fd547d55c55bc3889bf.jpg

Cast: Alexa, Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Milking Machine, Bondage, Face Sitting, Brat Girls

It's a typical day in the milking warehouse. Alexa and Amadahy are on shift with andy. Andy's been on the bench for several hours. To keep things interesting, the teasers decide to start shocking andy with the highest voltage. Andy's done nothing wrong. The girls aren't even bored yet. Alexa and Amadahy decide to shock andy anyway, just to prevent themselves from potentially suffering boredom. The shocks are really painful for andy. Watching andy suffer is entertaining for the girls. One shock was good, so more should be better. The girls start hitting andy with the highest voltage shocks, back to back. Through this, they discover a software glitch. If manual shocks are administered too frequently by the teasers, it creates a feedback loop of high voltage shocks. Andy cries out in anguish, but even if the girls had mercy, they couldn't stop the program now. The teasers let the software glitch run its course, with andy taking shock after unavoidable shock. The cow's productivity is seriously damaged by the glitching system's excessive use of negative reinforcement. On the upside, at least the teasers uncovered a software bug. Since they've uncovered the bug, they might as well troubleshoot it. The girls try and recreate the scenario that led them to discover the glitch in the first place, so they can figure out what's causing it. Andy takes even more shocks as the girls observe the glitch.

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10228kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 726.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Teasers Uncover A Software Glitch With Disastrous Result To The Cow

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Peeping Tom Gets Pounded On-pt 5
829ee0919fbee1d6d02b3eeddaa82141.jpg

Pony rides just weren't enough...we wanted our little peeping tom to try and carry us around. Watch as he lifts Lisa in a cradle carry, and then gives her a piggyback around the room. He struggles giving me a piggy back...and when he tried to lift me (failed miserably) I showed him exactly how it's done. We crush him one last time while we enjoy our before finally setting him on his way.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:14
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1056kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 71.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Peeping Tom Gets Pounded On-pt 5

Fileboom Premium Account