Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trained for Cock Sucking by Goddess Cheyenne
702fdb68c9c6ca00d4d3be2c64121645.jpg

All of those strap on scenes have led you, exactly where I want you to be� aching for the feel of a real cock in your mouth and dreaming of tasting cum for the first time. Kneel down boy. you know your proper place is on your knees, sucking cock however I want you to take it! Open your mouth and stroke when and how I tell you to. The thought of being has your mouth watering. I know you are thirsty slut� swallow it all! Swallow it all, and cum for Me with the taste of jizz in your mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Trained for Cock Sucking by Goddess Cheyenne

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Sore Balls
6907f13975be26975e20b435b33abfb4.jpeg

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

They beat the already red and swollen balls up like crazy. Really merciless action of two cruel women beating an innocent young boys testicles.
He is in extreme pain but they are only laughing at him. At the end they even kick him in the balls with all their might

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 197.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Sore Balls

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

On Edge For Emily
8f08cc7a957df426186e82bf113d9563.jpeg

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

The beautiful sadist Mistress Emily takes a new slave and breaks him down completely in a 57 minute session. The young Asian boy is on his back and has his balls tied tight and strung up so She can pull them from his body as She makes him lick the bottom of Her sexy high heeled shoes. She delights in trying to tear his balls from his body as he licks the dirt from the bottom of Her shoes.

Duration: 54:54
Video: 648x364, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 632.8 MB
>>> Download <<< On Edge For Emily

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Miss Velour - Slut 1 And 2
ae34e4b32ff9b4bf1470126924d79daf.jpg

Genres: Femdom

Miss Velour is in touch with the essence of kink. She is a kinkster herself, loves rubber, and knows exactly how to use her gear to create the best experience for her clients. Dictionaries describe kinkiness as perverse, abnormal, deviant, unconventional, unnatural, degenerate, depraved, or perverted. Miss Velour can weave these actions in and out of her sessions with the skill of an refined artist.

When you think to yourself "I can't believe she's going to do that!" you have hit upon the experience that many of us are looking for. Maybe it is a yearning we have to break the rules of our daily lives with activities that counter and deify the rigid structure of our society. Kinky play is liberating, like a breath of fresh air.

In this video Miss Velour manipulates pair of gimps who have given themselves over to her guidance. One is suspended over the other, and Miss Velour smothers one with her breasts and the other with her rubberized crotch. Miss Velour's feminine figure is enhanced by her tight latex, her gentle and firm voice is soothing to follow, and her beautiful eyes, lips and smile draw you into submission. These two gimps are in good hands as they explore Miss Velour's private fantasies.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 546.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Miss Velour - Slut 1 And 2

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Prison Whipping
e2a6e16c4cc4d11fbfe1e8a738318c6e.jpg

Studio: English M - Barracks
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strap On, Humiliation
Video language: English

She makes him squirm around the dungeon trying to reach her shoes to lick and worship then, enjoying the ever present struggle to try and please. >>> Download <<< and enjoy.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1019kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 104.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Prison Whipping

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Crazy Stuff
5b438518906ae27807c7c5e2e6669210.jpg

Hold on to your hats. This update includes two crazy videos. The first video is titled 'Hang in There' and features weird and unusual scenes with CBT, catheters, breath control, a reclining bondage table, bizarre head box and heavy steel Scavengers girl. A special thanks to Ms Feendish, Anne_Omalley, Elise Graves, SteveLovesKink, Dart_Tech, Tony Orlando, and RubberJ for showing us some great kinky fun.

The second video is titled 'Squeaky Clean' and featured Mistress Miranda and her rubber gimp in a big walk-in shower. Miranda turns up the cold water and hoses down the poor gimp while he is breathing through a long rubber hose. She squirts water in his rear entry zip and his front pouch. This is a great rubber and water scene which I would like to do myself sometime. A special thanks to Mistress January in San Francisco for allowing us to use her ultra-cool walk-in shower for this scene.

Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for visiting this website and taking an interest in what I post. This website is a labor of love. I'm not getting rich, but instead I'm sharing my passion for bondage with the world. My life has included many friends and and careers. The common thread woven throughout these life experiences has been bondage.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 479.8 MB in 2 files.

>>> Download <<< Crazy Stuff

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Naughty boys to be punished
588f63055105f1aaf73894d77255b78b.jpg

Studio: Small Talk
Video language: English

Crazy babes are enjoying pleasuring of the naughty boy as they are getting extremely freaky giving him the punishing treat. Enjoy the best of the bang as you will get totally orgasmic in a crazy threesome.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3604kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 290.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Naughty boys to be punished

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Edging The Cum Slave - Cadie Coxx and Esmi Lee
310187b3e0d485a4126e2b1c3c6ac60e.jpg

Mistress Esmi Lee and Mistress Candie Coxx are here to have some fun with their bound slave. The Mistresses are going to edge this poor cum slave but not before they secude him first. First they slowly tease, jerk and edge his cock. Then, they get the slave to the point of Cumming then stop making him go insane. Candie teases the cum slut with her tits making him want to spurt his load. They continue to slow jerk and edge the slaves throbbing cock finally allowing him to cum. The slave is then fed every drip of his man filth.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Edging The Cum Slave - Cadie Coxx and Esmi Lee

Fileboom Premium Account