Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Revenge is a Bitch brings you Rebeca Linares
0556a45fb76f5eaa8d79a81819d4f678.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RevengeIsABitch
Cast: Rebeca Linares
Genres: Strapon, FemDom
Video language: English

Rebeca Linares is from Spain, and as such, is tinctured with a certain national shyness. All of which is a cute adornment to the other half of her more demonstrative nature which is the desire to fuck men royally in the butt. Especially those who remind her of the late character actor Theodore Bikel. A trait Rebeca, no doubt, gets from her ancestors who once lugged mammoth cannons across the rugged Spanish plain in pointless battles with Napoleonic armies. In other words, Rebeca's almost polite to a fault about asking, but once she's in there, she'll have a man's rectal passages snotting ass goo to a kazoo tune and his stomach kicking white wash. Then she wonders why she was so hesitant to broach the subject in the first place.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:05
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1288kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 227.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Revenge is a Bitch brings you Rebeca Linares

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Milking their Pathetic Slave (03/23/2017)
69bff38e54210ecc46246874f1a072e7.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena
Genres: Milking

Now that Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena have whipped and caned their pathetic slave, they want to milk the disgusting filth out of his useless balls. They restrain their slave in their dungeon and start stroking his slut stick to milk out his filth. After he finally spills his filth, they feed it to him as a reward.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11613kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 390.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Milking their Pathetic Slave (03/23/2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Let Me Grind Your Face
7bdded5e685fef7a42dd6cb3d4349042.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femaleworship
Cast: Pristine Edge
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus.

When Pristine tells him that she wants to grind his face, she means it in a friendly and loving manner. She wants him to kneel in front of her so she can grab hold of his head and make him lick her womanhood. It�s simply because she needs some oral pleasure before she can get started on her day.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5615kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 154.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Let Me Grind Your Face

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Hot Asian Girl with Strapon - Fucking Her Boyfriend in the Ass
6061f7460fa0ef6805542b91c71e13df.jpg

Cruel asian strapon girl enjoys using her faggie boyfriend's ass for her pleasure and amusement. Watch her put a massive dildo up his ass to get him ready for her large black leather strapon dildo, all lubed up nice and shiny ready to penetrate every hole in the guy's body! Her love of watching him kissing and worshipping her feet, pussy and juicy asshole, tears in his eyes from her cruel whip and the cum on his face after an intensive strapon fucking!

Format: m4v
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2592kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 688.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Hot Asian Girl with Strapon - Fucking Her Boyfriend in the Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

My Strapon Girfriend - Women in Leather Boots Pegging his Ass
67bc80982fc525867776f1895cc5f4cd.jpg

Sexy busty strapon mistress wearing ultra hot high-heel leather boots turns every living male's dream into reality for at least her lucky boyfriend. She squats over his face to take deep breath from her divine ass before sitting on his face for a joyful facesitting having her pussy and ass licked, penetrates his ass with a huge rubber dildo opening it up for her large strapon cock to fuck his round and well-trained ass before releasing the load of joy into her mouth!

Duration: 53:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2545kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 833.8 MB
>>> Download <<< My Strapon Girfriend - Women in Leather Boots Pegging his Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Hot Strapon Girlfriend Fucks a Guy up the Ass with Strap-on Dildo
d3c60a27e30f2ef7d242890d10247c6b.jpg

Beautiful young aries girl just loves to play with her boyfriend's body! Hot smiley blond girl full of life and filled with pure energy always up for a good hard strapon fucking! She plugs the squealing guy's ass, milking his prostate with no mercy and warms up his body with an intense whipping in a similar assertive manner. She loves cock, may it be rubber or her lover's real massive dong giving or taking is not really an issue for her as long as it hot, aggressive and long lasting!

Duration: 43:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2528kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 649.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Hot Strapon Girlfriend Fucks a Guy up the Ass with Strap-on Dildo

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3
6dc2e7964a2ca45be5f08cb884e6ed18.jpg

The naked Mistress Anette bondages his slaves ankles and wrists together while he is laying on his belly on the sofa. He is gagged too, so he can't scream, he can only moan very loud and desperate, when Anette crouches and starts the falaka. She punishes both his sensitive soles with her cane and she enjoys every second of it and every single muffled scream he tries to let out.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5316kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 415.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Bound Broken and Chastised
40f01c5c77550a7aaec8f515cf1984b3.jpg

Genres: CBT, Whipping, Quirt, Single, Tail, Shibari, Rope Bondage, Ruined Orgasm, Chastity, Clamps, Bikini Dom , Electro

I have a slave bound to the bondage ladder. he needs discipline and he knows it. I tie his balls to the rung and use My heavy duty clamp to get his attention as well. balls are weak so easily broken and so easy to lead a slave into total submission with. After the balls are completely beaten, and the cameras even had to hold for a few moments to quell the dripping red, I am not satisfied. I take off the slave�s chastity device and apply electrodes, giving several high voltage jolts to make absolutely certain this bitch knowsWho owns his cock!?!I then apply My hitachi wand to the head of his cock to grant him the once in a great often release. This slut is done, completely broken! What good is a broken dick! I lock the worthless limp prick back up into chastity where it belongs.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5056kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 616.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Bound Broken and Chastised

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Breathplay training
f11568fabaed36c82ed241a0311eb0fd.jpg

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This slave looks as tough as a Navy SEAL but it doesn�t mean that he can survive underwater for really long, apparently. This is the conclusion that his dommes come to after dipping him into the tub a few times. Watch him go from scared to hopeless!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Breathplay training

Fileboom Premium Account