Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Serving Sarah Jessica
286b1fe22f7536fc212e0634bbdffebc.jpg

Beautiful Mistress Sarah Jessica has her long term personal slave in the dungeon, to continue his training program. He greets her on his knees, worshipping her shoes and then presents his ass for a firm cropping interspersed with Mistress groping his cock and balls. He is then put on the bondage bench his cock attached to the Erostek electro machine and given intense therapy before using the robojac to make his cock super hard, as Mistress teases him. She then uses her hand to edge him over and over until he can control himself no more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 819.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Serving Sarah Jessica

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

nora

Ruining Another Slave`s Orgasm
f0365c37c4151f32e2bed164dd2ec2c4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Looking as gorgeous as ever in my sexy red latex gloves and matching thigh-high boots, I greet a slave as he stands naked before me, arms secured above his head, and begin teasing him by playing with his cock and balls. I inform him that we`re going to be playing a little game today, and a cruel one at that. I`m going to let him cum, I announce, but ruin his orgasm by taking my hands off of his cock just as he`s about to blow his load.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Ruining Another Slave`s Orgasm

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Kept At Shoe Level Part 1
b3ac651bb1c84fe4ccb5b9f873ca6c66.jpg

Studio: English M - Barracks
Genres: Femdom, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

They open the metal cover and torment the slave, spitting, humiliating and slapping his face, with hands and feet. He is helpless beneath the grill much to the Mistresses delight and amusement. >>> Download <<< and enjoy.

Duration: 4:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5510kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 187.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Kept At Shoe Level Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Milked Bone Dry
91a2ef921c32888b394f776bc918c5ba.jpg

Studio: Mistress Ezada Sinn
Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 556.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Milked Bone Dry

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick Man
d88be203a62bc271cb8ba0c08144a622.jpg

She has a vibrating 8 inch strap-on, and she is going to fuck his ass hard and deep until she is satisfied. Veronica makes him ride it at first. The vibrating cock is making him go crazy, keeping him on the edge of cumming while she penetrates him.

Duration: 18:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 654.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick Man

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora