Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Ezada Sinn-Ruining a stalker's balls and orgasm
079d3afdba3f07c4794368d7ef26233d.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: MistressEzada
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ballbusting
Video language: English

One day, while visiting a nice old town in Spain, I felt like somebody's following Me. A young guy was constantly somewhere behind Me, trying to seem detached, but never remaining too far behind. I decided to confront him, but I didn't want to make a scandal out of it, so I lead him to a secluded corner and suddenly turned around. Realizing he couldn't play the fool, as there was nothing interesting in that corner and it was obvious what he was doing there, he admitted to having followed Me. Stupid stalker, he asked for it: with several swift kicks in the balls I place him right where he belongs: kneeling at My feet, kissing them to spare his balls. OK, let's see what he's got there and if it's worth sparing. Oh, what a pervert, he's wearing Women panties! No, these balls don't deserve to be spared, they deserve to be crushed, punched and kicked. Still, the pervert seems to enjoy it. What a disgusting piece of shit! Well, if he's so aroused, I will milk him, for the last time in his life, and then I will destroy his balls. But his last orgasm ever will be ruined, he doesn't deserve a real one. And then, he will have to lick his mess off the ground, it shouldn't defile this nice town!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3008kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 101.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Ezada Sinn-Ruining a stalker's balls and orgasm

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Mistress Gigi Allens - Less Man More
b4434427d3d12c10a945023d369d090c.jpg

Mistress Gigi Allens has been slowly transforming her slave's mind and body taking him further away into his new life on all fours. Its now feeding time for her pet and Mistress Gigi uses her leather stiletto boots to assist in helping shove it down his throat.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3868kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 743.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Gigi Allens - Less Man More

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Julie Skyhigh - High Class Hooker Countdown
d6905a0c30bc0be04a9d8c533889c43c.jpg

Like the perfect high class hooker I am, I'm waiting for a customer. Smoking my cigarette, he watches me and thinks I don't see him down the stairs. I tease him, to see if he can control himself to not come and bother me. But I know, when I'm dressed in my fully leather ... men are weak! These GML over knees, the gloves, the skirt, just turn him on. I'm the woman he can only have in his dream. He couldn't resist and I shout at him reminding he has to wait! Finally I order him to come and join me ... He pays me to treat him like a slave. He's instructed to lay on the floor, above me, and I will play with his cock with my high heels boots. I was supposed to wear this over knee GML boots, but because he didn't listen to me, I choose my metal heels boots from GML and you can see me changing my boots. I wanted to be sure, he can feel the pressure of my heels on his cock and balls. I strike his cock and push my high heels deep in his balls. I order him to lick my heels and soles. I stand above him, enjoying to watch him. I sit down on his cock, with my leather look skirt rubbing on his hard cock. Then I took his cock in my leather covered hands, and make a nice and wet handjob. At the end he must cum in 10 seconds by jerking his cock on my boots....did he succeed?

Duration: 34:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 785.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Julie Skyhigh - High Class Hooker Countdown

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Caged Milking (27 Jun 2016)
a9f4316b4e764c6e200ced984ead23d0.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Ass Worship, Milking

Slaves are only permitted orgasm at the discretion of their Mistress. This slave has been placed in long-term cage confinement. Mistress AJ Applegate decides to give him a pity handjob. She rubs her gorgeous plum ass against his face quickly making him aroused. She tugs at his hard cock while his body presses against the steel bars of the cage. Mistress never wastes a drop of cum... She catches all of creamy cum in the palm of her hand, only to feed it back to him. He has no choice but to submit to her will.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8336kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 594.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Caged Milking (27 Jun 2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Crazy babe gone wild
baae794a126d641f946bd3921dd6f16f.jpg

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Crazy babe gone wild

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

CD - Dahlia Rain and Goddess Tangent - Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something
4ad274bbc4bfc60e27a83a249411dbcf.jpg

Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent ask their pathetic leprechaun slaves if they're ready for their special St. Patrick's day ball busting. When one of their slaves collapses after just a few kicks, Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent decide that a special punishment is in order. They bend the pathetically unprepared slave over his cage and begin caning his pale Irish ass. Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent take turns swatting his reddening ass with their canes until her learns his lesson. Their slave's saggy pink ass cheeks ripple with each swat of Mistress Tangent's cane as she really beats his leprechaun ass until it turns purple.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11618kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 604.0 MB
>>> Download <<< CD - Dahlia Rain and Goddess Tangent - Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Less Man More
6d4105f2f622ed7f2208aaf498ee7482.jpg

Genres: Femdom

Mistress Gigi Allens has been slowly transforming her slave's mind and body taking him further away into his new life on all fours. Its now feeding time for her pet and Mistress Gigi uses her leather stiletto boots to assist in helping shove it down his throat.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3868kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 743.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Femdom Empire - Gigi Allens - Less Man More

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Even Muscle Studs Gets The Tyrannized Treatment
cfadfdb76ca9c9aff9d89771816ce995.jpg

Release Year: 2017

If you think you can get out of Ginas Fem Dom treatment just because youre ripped with muscles, youre wrong! Gina doesnt give a fuck - shes always in charge and is gonna make you her bitch no matter what it takes.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3678kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 590.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Even Muscle Studs Gets The Tyrannized Treatment

Fileboom Premium Account