Dominating a Mistress

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It sounds like an interesting idea, great in theory but might be a bit more difficult in reality, if she is fiercely determined to keep hold of her dominant status and change herself for no one...

Actually, in the novel I'm working on, the male lead is determined to do just that with a former professional dominatrix, and although he achieves this, he does so through the use of threats and enforced captivity, which I wouldn't really recommend you try, well, not until you know exactly how she feels. Can I ask the reason why you would like to do this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Little_M

Hmm... Well, I don't think that would get very far with a domme who was well established in the Scene... But maybe if your girl was a switch? I think it'd be very difficult to get a Mistress to submit, especially if she were experienced... I think your best bet would be dressing your sub up in dominatrix clothes and roleplaying a bit xP You'd be surprised at how feisty some of us bottoms can get!

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

get a Mistress to submit, especially if she were experienced
i'll tell you how,I made one dude kiss my shoes you just need car,driver,weapon for driver makarov is the best one for this weapon for yourself AK or M4 short one is a good choice you seat on the back seat the domme you wanna scare seats on the front seat driver goes to wood you get your ak and tell the gal not to move then the driver throws her out of car then you point weapon on her and thet's all XD

my chriminal experience

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

i'll tell you how,I made one dude kiss my shoes you just need car,driver,weapon for driver makarov is the best one for this weapon for yourself AK or M4 short one is a good choice you seat on the back seat the domme you wanna scare seats on the front seat driver goes to wood you get your ak and tell the gal not to move then the driver throws her out of car then you point weapon on her and thet's all XD

my chriminal experience

i love you Jey :D

i agree with the original poster, i too would love to dominate a domme, it would be an amazing experience, like reaching the top of the highest mountain.

its one thing to dominate someone who is naturally submitting to you..... but to Master a dominatrix with slaves of her own would be extremely satisfying.

Fileboom Premium Account