Dominating a Mistress

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Setius, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Setius

Setius New Member

I have always been dominant, i love it. My fantasy is to dominate a Mistress, someone to resist and break before they submit to me. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

i don't understand whats the question
  3. It sounds like an interesting idea, great in theory but might be a bit more difficult in reality, if she is fiercely determined to keep hold of her dominant status and change herself for no one...

Actually, in the novel I'm working on, the male lead is determined to do just that with a former professional dominatrix, and although he achieves this, he does so through the use of threats and enforced captivity, which I wouldn't really recommend you try, well, not until you know exactly how she feels. Can I ask the reason why you would like to do this?
  4. subspace

subspace Member

I can see the appeal in this for a Dom, it sounds like the ultimate break in being able to break a Domme. Kinda the oppiste of turning a good girl bad, you want to take the 'bad' (dome) girl and turn her 'good' (sub).
  5. I can see that being bloody hard work. Especially if said domme is particularly well practised, and devoted to her role. Be like trying to turn a pissed off Grizzly into a Carebear.
  6. Little_M

Little_M Member

Hmm... Well, I don't think that would get very far with a domme who was well established in the Scene... But maybe if your girl was a switch? I think it'd be very difficult to get a Mistress to submit, especially if she were experienced... I think your best bet would be dressing your sub up in dominatrix clothes and roleplaying a bit xP You'd be surprised at how feisty some of us bottoms can get!
  7. master jey

master jey Moderator

i'll tell you how,I made one dude kiss my shoes you just need car,driver,weapon for driver makarov is the best one for this weapon for yourself AK or M4 short one is a good choice you seat on the back seat the domme you wanna scare seats on the front seat driver goes to wood you get your ak and tell the gal not to move then the driver throws her out of car then you point weapon on her and thet's all XD

my chriminal experience
  8. J zero

J zero Member

i love you Jey :D

i agree with the original poster, i too would love to dominate a domme, it would be an amazing experience, like reaching the top of the highest mountain.

its one thing to dominate someone who is naturally submitting to you..... but to Master a dominatrix with slaves of her own would be extremely satisfying.
  9. Setius

Setius New Member

i love my sub, she'll try and play domme but always gives in to what I want. It would just be an awesome feeling to break a mistress.
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love ya 2 J :D
  11. i agree with Little M, us subs can get pretty fiesty. That's my Sir's favorite way of telling me im out of line, saying that I'm topping from the bottom, which I do because I'm a brat, but it automatically shuts me up and makes me apologize. I can see the appeal to breaking a Domme down to submit to you, but it goes against nature. It's hard enough for people to know, embrace, and be happy with who they are, its selfish for you to want to change the nature of a person simply for your own satisfaction. So maybe get a switch to roleplay, but i say let a good Domme go about her business :)
  12. Sub4Life

Sub4Life Member

My Master has be play Mistress (I am not good haha.) and then over powers me. Looks like he has the same fantasy as you, but he doesn't want a real Mistress because even if they break, they arent truely dominated you know?

If that made any
  13. J zero

J zero Member

Thats true Blue, but for a Master to break a Domme, it would have to be with her permission anyway. So even if its not her 'natural' style, she would have to want to give it a try for it to be possible anyway. Otherwise it would be rape, witch is very much illegal and wrong.
  14. Hopehavoc

Hopehavoc Member

I dominate my Mistress all the time. But than again...she is a dominant bottom.

Actually, I don't even know how to describe it. I tend to be the one who dominates her, tying her up and stuff. But, in our hearts we know that I'm Kitty and she's Mistress. Not the other way around.

And then, on the streets, I'm like a total gentleman (yes, I know I'm a girl). I'll hold things for her, open doors, kiss her hand, compliment her

Anyway, dominating a Mistress. Get a dominant bottom, a switch or a sub to role play for you. Dominating a Domme sounds well near impossible.
  15. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Most pro-Dommes aren't into the lifestyle when they get off the clock. So you're better off searching the webboards.