Dominant male seeking slave for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's good that I am so patient, since it seems to take quite some time for me to find you.... but I'll just keep waiting for you, until I do find you, whenever that now is. Better being alone for the rest of one's life than with the wrong person, right? Just, if you'd happen to be quite shy, don't allow yourself to not end up contacting me, because of that... that'd be a real shame, after all, don't you agree...?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

To make this a slight bit more interesting than a simple bumping, I thought I would upload some guro that I like. I generally prefer regular hentai, actually, but you can find that anywhere. Sexual guro such as this, where the girl actually is enjoying it, instead of crying, is exceptionally unusual, however... too bad that it is just a sketch, instead of a finished drawing. :l

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 59

ladyceleste

Death,

I have been watching this thread for sometime and I must admit, I admire your quest to find that special someone. It is hard to find her when the world is filled with lying and deceitful people.

I really want to wish you luck in this and I do hope you find her someday. She is out there, waiting for you. She is searching just as much as you are.

Good Luck,

~Lady Celeste

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Thanks. Yeah, I've had my share of lying and deceitful people, as well... and unfaithful, along with that... but hey, no damage done. :B I count myself as very lucky that none of it ever got to leading to anything sexual, especially since when I was going to meet a girl that later was unfaithful to me, the meeting wouldn't happen due to matters out of the control of either of us... almost like a twist of fate that had to happen for me, considering what she later would do.

I'll keep waiting, and I know she is out there, but it can get frustrating not to have any possibility of knowing where that might be. -_- However, as I said before... rather alone for the rest of my life than with the wrong person.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I don't want to waste any time... so I'm already bumping this, again. If it isn't on the first page, my chances of finding my true love - finding you - are greatly decreased.

My thread almost starts to look like spam, soon... heh... but finding the right one is not always easy. Maybe the time is now?

I often have felt that hope has left me, or been about to leave me... so far, I have proven myself wrong. I have no reason to lose hope... none whatsoever.

Fileboom Premium Account