Dominant male seeking slave for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What a failure this thread has been.

Am I really that unusual? I didn't even tell everything in this thread so really, I'm even more unusual than it seems when you read what I've said in this thread. Never compatible with anyone. Always out of place. Yes, even on this forum... I keep some parts to myself, even here. I prefer not being hated, everywhere.

Maybe you don't even exist? Not in this life, anyway. Maybe I'm talking to myself, here... and thinking about this by myself. Just a few years left to find out, now...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Death

Eh, thought someone had posted their interest. :B Oh well... but thanks for the nice words. I'm not really desperate, though... I've started to kind of feel okay with the thought of dying alone... I could always try again in another life... doesn't have to be this life, I guess. I'm not really being hard to myself, either, though.... I'm just so bitter.... so fed up with this shitty world. -_-;

I know, she definitely doesn't have to be into BDSM to start with... just "compatible enough" would work well, too. Whoever I'd find a serious interest in would agree with me, sooner or later.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Death

I found a girl I thought was the right one but I'm available, again, now. And nothing said above has changed.

Do you hate people that are unfaithful as much as I do? Do you think humanity is an entirely flawed species that you are not even a part of? Do you agree with what I have written before in this thread? Then e-mail me. However, I'm a person full of hate, by now, and trust is not something I will show easily.

EDIT: I want to add that it is a huge bonus if you are what others would call "paranoid". For instance, if you find it perfectly reasonable to search for hidden miniature cameras in areas where you have to undress, and if you avoid windows when you've undressed in case someone has a camera with a superzoom lens and polarizing filter (removes reflections on shiny surfaces such as windows), directed towards the window where you could be seen naked. So don't think I would consider you to be silly, because I would entirely agree with that way of acting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Death

Då min tråd har hamnat utanför förstasidan så får jag väl skriva något, här, igen... borde nog inte riskera att den missas på grund av det. Hmm, nog finns det väl ändå någon flicka som blivit intresserad efter att ha läst vad jag skrivit? Eller kommer att bli det... fast oavsett vilket vet jag ju dock i allra högsta grad att jag kommer att hitta dig; frågan är bara vem du nu är. :) Men jag fortsätter att vänta tills jag hittar just dig; min endaste flicka, min sanna kärlek och underbara, vackra slav.

(This should not be seen as that I have changed my mind on you not learning Swedish... I haven't. Just my way of bumping my thread in a somewhat more interesting manner...)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

Death, While I know we have butted heads in the past, please know that I do so hope you find what you are looking for, and can obtain the happiness that you o deeply long for. That being said, I would also encourage you to post your desires elsewhere, as the more you post it, the more chances it has to be seen by your special someone. This does however come with a price, as with more postings, there will be more naysayers, spammers, and deceitful people to fill the ranks, however thats not hard to imagine considering the inflexible nature of your desires. While I myself would consider being slightly more yielding in my search, accepting that people change and grow, and must adapt to the situations life hands them, that does not mean I condemn your stalwart temperance in any way, and in fact, I admire it to a degree.
Stick with it Lad, you'll find happiness either in this life, or the next.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Death, While I know we have butted heads in the past, please know that I do so hope you find what you are looking for, and can obtain the happiness that you o deeply long for. That being said, I would also encourage you to post your desires elsewhere, as the more you post it, the more chances it has to be seen by your special someone. This does however come with a price, as with more postings, there will be more naysayers, spammers, and deceitful people to fill the ranks, however thats not hard to imagine considering the inflexible nature of your desires. While I myself would consider being slightly more yielding in my search, accepting that people change and grow, and must adapt to the situations life hands them, that does not mean I condemn your stalwart temperance in any way, and in fact, I admire it to a degree.
Stick with it Lad, you'll find happiness either in this life, or the next.

Thanks for your support.... considering the recent attack against me, due to this thread, I really appreciate you saying that.

Fileboom Premium Account