Dominant guy looking for a girl to do self bondage long distance with.

Mmmmph

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I live in the middle of nowhere, in a tiny town with no money to leave it. I'm losing my mind. I'm trying to find scholarship money to leave for college, but thats taking time.

I've always been into the idea of BDSM- more the B&D then the S&M- and I'm starting to put a lot more thought into it. Really, I just like to talk about things, and this is a good interesting topic and what looks like a cool forum.

More importantly, though- I think I want to find a girl who practices self bondage, and dominate her long distance. I figure I can meet some new people and get used to real face to face bdsm that way.

I'm 23, big and broad shouldered but muscular and fit, with a rugged shave and assertive, clear voice. I like to converse and joke and am usually the life of the party. I make a point to not judge people prematurely and give everyone equal treatment (tilll they give me clearance to do otherwise, hehe) and am almost obsessed with tolerance and honesty. I think a lot about psychology, philosophy and social science. And honestly, I'd rather date someone first before going the bondage route. Still, guess I'm here.

I like domination, but don't really understand sadism- even things like spanking or candle wax are purely psychological tools to me. Put simply, I want to make you do things to yourself you'd never have the heart to do on your own, but not in a torturous way, in a erotic way you might even come up with on your own or just haven't thought of yet. The actual aspects of this I like are pretty diverse, and I'm open to experimentation, but I *do* have a lot of ideas.

I'm not real picky about physical things, I do have refined taste in women, just don't place high priority on it hehe... suffice to say, if you are internally beautiful it will show through, and I'll see it. This is the most important thing.

Also, can't hurt to get some feedback from already established dommes, of course. I'll be safe, firstly, and make sure I check everything I come up with with an expert (here, probably).

Anyone interested?
-Zack

PS- Emphasis on "girl"... by girl, I mean a woman who is over 18 but under middle aged, I suppose. Not interested in men/older women/teenagers pretending to be something they are not.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account