Dom with power issue

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by ViriumsKeeper, Aug 18, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. ViriumsKeeper

ViriumsKeeper New Member

Greetings folks! Have been having a great time with my sub, shes even being bratty for more punishment, I am very pleased. Our last play date was absolutely amazing, and ever since I have been on fire. There’s a normally quiet vanilla girl that likes to chat me up if we take our breaks at the same time. I have no designs for her, she froze the other day in front of me just looking at me and I felt …predatory. Yea, so I can’t do that at work it’s totally inappropriate, she acts the same and I hope my expression wasn’t that bad. I have added time to my work outs’ and am really monitoring myself. How do guys and gals unload this in a healthy way, it seems to be subsiding but I am so powered up?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. stewarterica16

stewarterica16 New Member

After reading a book entitled Fifty Shades of Grey, I have been thinking of trying this BDSM thing.

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Stewart- First, this isn't the best place to post that, but I'll let you derail for a minute. I suggest you read our threads on 50 Shades- minds are divided on whether it's a decent book, but the point is that it doesn't always promote safe play, and isn't where you should learn from.
    Either way, welcome to the forum, and please start a thread to ask questions and so on about what you'd like to try, how things work, etc.

Viriums- I don't really have an answer for you. A cold drink of water and forced ignoring her? That's probably not a good answer.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. Roland

Roland Member

She is a coworker. Maybe treat her as a Domme so your mind thinks she is off limits. Imagine her kicking the stock boy repeatedly in the balls while wearing an imposing leather outfit. As a MaleDom, I know that would turn me off.

5. ViriumsKeeper

ViriumsKeeper New Member

Thanks everyone, I am feeling alot better. It's very hard for me to talk about something that is very private and important to me. I going to try and be more active in forums to try and better understand myself. The deal was I came out of a session feeling like my dick was 3' long and that feeling didnt go away for 3 or 4 days. and I may be a little in love... shes perfect.

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I understand what you mean, VK. Occasionally I can feel rather predatory as well. When I get those feelings in an inappropriate situation, like work, I have to tell myself that I need to take my dom hat off and be a regular person again. It can be frustrating, but it's necessary.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM