Dom to Dom etiquette question

decadentangel

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ok peeps! i have a slight problem. i have another dom who i don't even know contacting my sub. he has also offered her his collar even though he knows that she has already been collared. he's asked what her limits are and has asked for play. i have denied his request for asignation because he has gone around me instead of coming to me and asking me. he's continued to be obnoxious and doesn't treat me with any respect. how do i resolve this issue? i've been firm with him and he keeps persisting in matters that are none of his business. i'm not sure where to go from here. i've heard some talk about challenging him but i'm not reall sure what that means exactly. any help you guys have would be appreciated. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I find it hard to believe it would be at a gathering of some sort. Most people I've ever met that are involved enough in the lifestyle to be at a gathering of some sort have always been more than respectful.

I agree with Jey. Beat the fuckers face in... Also, I suggest that your sub break all contact with the fool. If he can't show you the respect deserved as her Dom, then he doesn't deserve the privilege that YOU GRANT of having ANY contact with her.

Fileboom Premium Account

decadentangel

no this wasn't a gathering. this is someone my sub knew from jr. high and high school who is now into the life. for the moment, i've told my sub to ignore him and i am doing the same as well. i'm starting to think that i may have to meet this guy in person just to get my point across. if it comes to that so be it. and i know i've been very firm and quite clear and very direct when i've spoken with him. last time i checked, no still meant no in my book. i believe i'm more angry abot being disrespected than anything else. thanks for the input :)

Fileboom Premium Account

I dont know that there's a set of written rules per-say... Basic respect is the key. Respect for each other and each others property. As for punishment, well the worst punishment I've really heard of is exile from the local community... Being banned from participation in events, and just general word out there that "whomever" is not to be trusted. Since trust is such a key aspect in this world, thats a pretty heavy punishment.

Fileboom Premium Account