Does anyone else...

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Littleone, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Littleone

Littleone New Member

have an age play fetish? I am anxious to do some role playing, but it is hard to find people that are into age play.

2. subspace

subspace Member

3. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

you are not alone littleone... ;) you are in good company here.

4. I am in the process of developing and exploring my age play fetish, though I'm not as extreme as some, I don't do diapers or anything but I like to be treated like im a 6 year old little girl. Though I am quickly finding that I want it more than I ever thought I would and it has become an everyday thing, though not 24/7. I am a woman, a sub, a slut, a partner, and a naughty little girl. It's just one facet of my personality...

5. Littleone

Littleone New Member

I am dieing for something similar and I think I might have found a good master I will be starting a two week trial with him soon.

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

i'm glad bout you

7. gothicjedi666

gothicjedi666 Member

I love age play a girl in school uniform calling me daddy is so hot

8. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I'm also into it. Your user name made me giggle, as master often calls me little one. heh. I've always been into older guys. Master is a bit older than me, although he doesn't look it. I love it, and he treats me as such (playfully). I almost think there is something innate in girls to make them want to be treated like spoiled kids. Never the less, you are very much not alone, and I'm glad you found someone to spoil you. =)