Do I Deserve to be Punished ?

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tawsedpaws,
How dare you?! Until such time as you feel a thorough and sufficient penance has been done, you will begin each day with a recitation of your lamentations for having missed 18 months of the amazing information and delightfully kinky people on this website. In lieu of that, posting on a semi-regular basis would be acceptable.

Govern yourself accordingly.
;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tawsedpaws

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thank you Grey Mac and OLP for the welcome.
My posting was a little tongue in cheek,but you know how it is,you browse through different sites to try and find the nugget of gold among the dross and I don`t even remember registering.When I came across the link yesterday and tried to register,of course it told me that I was already registered ! Ooops,should get my legs well slapped for that.
Anyway,a bit about me is that I live in Spain,but travel all over the UK every month in my lorry and manage to get a bit of play in various parts of the country.Sometimes with people in the scene and at other times with pro dommes.
I`m mainly sub but about 4 years ago was introduced to switching by a friend and discovered what hard work it is to be a good top,but also oh so exciting as well. I love roleply as well especially school scene which is where the name tawsedpaws comes from,getting the tawse on the hands in my Scottish school childhood.
I love leather,pvc,and rubber as I`m sure most members on here would appreciate as well.
I promise to participate on here as often as possible.
Days like today are great,where at this moment in time I am sitting in the port waiting on the ferry for Spain.
Regards to All

Tawsedpaws

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account