Do Balls Get Tough

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by slavemarky, Aug 18, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

my balls are very sensitive, more so when they are full. i am working toward a 247 relationship where i will be in chastity almost all the time and CBT is something my Mistress enjoys. Will constant abuse make my ball tougher or will they always be this sensitive.

mark

2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

actually, they will get more sensitive, unless the nerves start to die, but barring that, they will become enraged, swell, and every little touch will be like a kick. fyi, inflamed nerves in the testicles is one of the leading causes of elephantiasis, a painful condition where the testicles grow to the size of mangoes.

3. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

:eek: that will be an interesting part of my slavery.

mark

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

mark you are dead XD

jey

5. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

7. slavemarky

slavemarky New Member

Lucky you. For me being a slave is something that is in my heart. i look very forward to being trained to be what i really am inside. The training will bring my mind and body to where my heart already is. 3 months or more of very hard and painful training would be intimidating to anyone, but i know it is what i need. i assume my training will be more like 6 months because my Mistress says 3 months is the very minimum. Cold showers, humiliation, CBT, hard exercise are all small prices to pay for me.

mark

8. J zero

J zero Member

i just wish people would lay off the testicle torture. you really dont understand how easy it is to damage your reproductive system and become unable to ever have kids.

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

ya are right J but it's not all about kids if your balls are damaged you'll be unable to have orgasm ;)

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM