DK's Kinbaku-bi

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by Dork Knight, May 25, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

__

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. Nice rope work there. Very good pics too. [ I know that model, used to frequent a rock club near me, she's lovely].

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  3. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

Thank You ~ She lives just down the road from me, very nice woman.

Rock Club eh?

Flicks, Metros, Bogiez (Old or New), Subways, TJs???

I don't really know any others as I've never visited.

4. It was a club called 'Tom's bar'. Now closed unfortunately. :( The council and local 'fighting' pubs never liked us because we were 'different', [ goths, burlesque girls, rock bands, guys in eyeliner :rolleyes:] and they had the mentality of 'If you don't understand it, kill it'. :mad:

5. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

Lol - The Woodroad Club - Here we go.....

I was a regular in the Cot for about 12 years ~ Used to stay over in the lounge section by the round table and keep away from all the tossers.

Never started a fight, help break many up due to the tossers that are about and even got jumped when walking to my car by 7 people and battered - Oh it's a lovely place really.

I've not been drinking in there for two years or so, had a couple of pints one afternoon about a year ago but it was pretty dead - I avoid it at all costs now as well as other friends, we would rather stay in if everyone is going to the Cot.

6. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

i love the rope work. Nice job Sir.

7. Dork Knight

Dork Knight New Member

Thank you, hopefully I'll get better at it - Unfortunately I have no one to practise on, so it's all go when a model's up for it.

8. love the ropework though I only see one image.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM