Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Sate_Sprie, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I thought it would be a good idea to post DIY ideas for different toys and such. If you're like me, buying things in stores isn't a real possibility sometimes. So, any DIY ideas? =)
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. My master has made 2 floggers from scratch, which really hurt, and they're not really that interesting to look at either :( He's coming over later, but not for play, however he usually brings a camera so I'll see if we can take pics of these :)
  3. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

That would be good. =)
    I tried to look up some how-to designs, but they seem very complicated. Hopefully someone has a not-so-complicated design.
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Why isn't buying things in stores a possibility?

As for the question, i make most of my equipment. Stocks, Shackles, floggers, spreaders, dungeon furniture. clothing....

What in particular are you looking for?
  5. Well, we didn't manage to take any pics :(

I think my master once mentioned something about finding a site with instructions on how to make your own gear, so I'll have to ask him about that tomorrow :)
  6. Nyx

Nyx Member

Let's see. I made a basic gag out of a cat toy and leather straps. The cat toy had holes in it and I simply ran the leather straps through the holes and my master can tie it on.

And he made a simple spreader bar with a long wooden pole that he ties to my ankles with cloth ties.
  7. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

We're low on cash, basically.
  8. nix

nix Guest

9. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Any one intrested in making a wikibook about this?
  10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

about how to make your own bondage gear? that could be fun, but it'll have to wait, i have crap loads of other stuff on my plate.

FYI, I have a friend who just started a site similar to this one that has an "instructables" section, where people can post walk through with pics on how to build things. Perhaps we need one here?

If you want to check it out shoot me a pm, I don't want to hijack this thread with an advertisement.
  11. nix

nix Guest

I reckon we could use a section like that.

Also Sparrow - 666 posts? :D
  12. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I think it would be a good idea as well.