Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix | Mean Bitches

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Facesitting Evelina Updated 22 - Ybf
6e43744116b130d84768f0d0563f52c7.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Evelina Darling
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking

Bossy lady Evelina in a kinky series wherein her pet strives to satisfy her lusts. Her body is the shrine he worships with utmost devotion serving her every need. He humbly licks and sucks her sacred holes, and she builds to yet another orgasm feeling a power over him she will never give up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3423kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 558.2 MB

Download Facesitting Evelina Updated 22 - Ybf

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Rebill

Ready For Real Cock
323c92278d2505e14c9cb416d688f957.jpg

Cast: Allesandra Snow
Genres: humiliation, femdom pov, handjob, cumshot, masturbation, fetish, jerk off

I know you've been having such a hard time transitioning from dildos and strap ons to real cock. But today you're going to make that transition. My lover is here to help me help you. You see, you're going to be sucking his cock. A dominant woman such as myself doesn't like to suck cock, so you're going to do it for me. You're going to service my lover like the little cock sucking bitch you are. Oh? Still having trouble? Well luckily for you, we're just going to start with having him jizz all over your face into your waiting mouth.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

Download Ready For Real Cock

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Rebill

Rachel Roxxx - Nothing Butt Ass
43a266645cc8be5864beecd55f23390e.jpg

Video language: English

Mistress Rachel keeps her slut-boy bound, helpless and waiting to endure every inch of her big, pink strapon cock. She thrusts her hips back and forth inching it deeper and deeper until he is whimpering like a bitch in heat begging for more!

Duration: 18:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download Rachel Roxxx - Nothing Butt Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

How Many More Days?
28d824e3967489ed36037dc85083b40a.jpg

Genres: female domination, handjob, male orgasm, fetish, cumshot

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB

Download How Many More Days?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Blaire Williams - Cruel Chastity Tease
14a98287639399a1a5e26719b83ccbc1.jpg

With her slave chained and locked in a steel chastity cage, Mistress Blair inflicts a cruel punishment upon her slave. She is going to use her sexy body and a vibrator to tease her slave to the brink but not allow him to cum. Blair makes her slave confess that he would love to have sex with her as she pulls back her latex to reveal her pussy, only to laugh at his pleas. She teases his locked up cock with her hands and tongue, then takes him by the balls to remind him that they belong to her now. Blair brings out her vibrator and begins teasing his caged cock with it while she makes him lick her pussy juices off of her fingers. Soon his purple cock and balls are bouncing up and down off of the vibrator head. Once she feels that he is completely overloaded, Blair removes the vibrator and uses her ass to smack his poor cock and balls around. She then leaves him alone to suffer the pains of sexual denial yet again. Such is the life of a slave to a beautiful Woman

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8177kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 644.7 MB

Download Blaire Williams - Cruel Chastity Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Time to Cum
955ecd018a98ccd3c0d2721fcf212065.jpg

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Handjobs, Masturbation Instruction, Footjobs, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Foot Worship, Cuckolding

Once this slave cums on My feet you'll be allowed to start jerking. You have until he licks them clean to cum. The clocks ticking. Will you cum in time? Good luck!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Time to Cum

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill

Chanel Preston
d321dfb700aa8fd44d21ea07e2d0cb3c.jpg

Mistress Chanel Preston loves tormenting her gimp slave by sexually stimulating his locked up cock. She has him hooded and chained, helpless to do anything as she mocks his helplessness. She is his keyholder, which means that she can do anything she wants to him. And what she wants is to tease him mercilessly, using her spit and breath to warm it up before taking a vibrator to his cock and balls to really get him horny. Chanel then climbs onto the table so she can rub her latex clad pussy and ass over his chastised cock, torturing it beyond belief with her sexy body. She just laughs as his cock strains in its cage, the flesh pushing out the sides in a pathetic attempt to get free. But Chanel has no intentions of releasing her gimp, as she teases him with her pussy rubbing and sliding along his caged manhood, then climbs off the table to beat his sensitive inner thigh flesh red, ruining whatever pleasure he may have felt. Chanel just laughs at his predicament as she walks away; this is one cock that will never get to fuck a woman again

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8147kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Chanel Preston

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Rebill