Diet/exercise/weight loss thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubAnna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Can I be the one in charge of this club because I have so many things wrong with me? :(

My toe hurt like hell again last night, but isn't so red today, and my feet aren't really cold any more, so I'm chuffed that I managed to warm them up :)

I have 7 pairs of socks boil washing right now too, and will carry on with the drawing of pus. When I see the doctor again on Tuesday, should I mention that I have been hacking into my toes to draw some of the infection out? Or should I keep quiet about that? :confused:

Aww, you can be in charge :)! Although you might want to ask for everybody else's permission as well.. Im really only one humble member, and like DT said, I barely made the admission, and Im also the newest member, so I think Im pretty low in the hierachy.
I should mention though, something I forgot at first, I do get migraines. This surely could bump my membership status a little, no?
(I seem to be on a power trip today, lol)..
Migraines may not count as an "injury" though.

Hopefully that means it is getting better.. I guess you should tell the doctor, but maybe you could sugarcoat it a little, and for instance avoid the term "hacking". :p Lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Cheers Sebastian :) And, well, he seems competent enough not to criticise me :)

Just boil washed my socks, all the different colours have run together :( But it's a small price to pay, if any infection has been killed off...going to sprinkle some antibacterial powder into them too, just to be on the safe side, and am tempted to add a little salt too, or would tht be better used just in water? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

OLP: Talking to doctors is so challenging some times. I realized a long time ago that I needed to make sure that my physicians were comfortable discussing gay sex, so when I meet a new GP for the first time, I always raise that as an issue. My current one is really good, and has never expressed any discomfort about the subject. But I still occasionally think "God, how to do I talk to him about THIS? He's gonna think I'm a total whore." I mean, I am, but I'd rather not look like one.

Handcuff: I weigh myself every day. I find it really useful, because it forces me to acknowledge the relationship between what I eat and my weight. The calories from that ice cream really do go somewhere--if I binge for a day or two, two days later, my weight will go up.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

OLP: Talking to doctors is so challenging some times. I realized a long time ago that I needed to make sure that my physicians were comfortable discussing gay sex, so when I meet a new GP for the first time, I always raise that as an issue. My current one is really good, and has never expressed any discomfort about the subject. But I still occasionally think "God, how to do I talk to him about THIS? He's gonna think I'm a total whore." I mean, I am, but I'd rather not look like one.

Handcuff: I weigh myself every day. I find it really useful, because it forces me to acknowledge the relationship between what I eat and my weight. The calories from that ice cream really do go somewhere--if I binge for a day or two, two days later, my weight will go up.

I used to weigh myself every day as well, but eventually I had to stop cause it really got out of hand. Hmm, doctors are uncomfortable with that where you are from? Is that like in the US where some doctors wont inseminate lesbians or single moms or something? I dont really get it, but anyhow, good you found a nice doctor now :p

Fileboom Premium Account

Darktruth

Can I be the one in charge of this club because I have so many things wrong with me? :(

Joined leadership? :D

You should absolutely tell your doctor about the pus by the way. Tell him you hacked the toe and then tell us about the look on his face. Lol. If you can try and get a picture of it as well. :p
I’m not sure about adding salt to the sock to be honest, I can see it might sting a lot if you try that. I don’t think it would do to much though even if it didn’t sting. When it’s dissolved in water it’s able to get into the toe but if it was just sitting in your sock all it would do is soak up a little bit of sweat.

Anna – you joined a few days before me but I was the one who came up with the idea. :p lol.

I never weigh myself, I see no need too either. It’s clear to everyone I have very little fat on me (1/2 inch round the belly and that’s it really) so I see no need to weigh myself. My friends joke I’m injecting my fat into them. Lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.