Freak Kinky Fetish Dicklette POV Humiliation - Mistress Camilla Casanova SPH

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

55af27739ffb13826fc40873e006555b.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Your amazon goddess is back to remind you just how big you have to be in order to be considered for her wild ride.

"i like making up different names for your dicklette, like chubby, peepee or wee wee. It feels poetic to describe your little button in new, humiliating ways. Aren't you pleased that you inspire me to poetry? That is the highest aspiration of a little guy like you, isn't it? To make powerful mistresses like me happy."

"since your penis clearly isn't going to be of any use to me, it is time to start training your mouth. I want to break down your inhibitions and your gag reflex before turning you loose to walk the streets as my little cocksucker for sale."

"we have to work out your mouth, especially training your tongue and strengthening your lips and cheeks. I don't want to feel any teeth!"

"your final treat and your graduation test will be sucking my boyfriend's cock. The pressure will really be on because i will be grading you on everything, including if you swallow his cum or not. Time for you to undergo my cocksucking certification program!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 212.0 MB