Devirginizing Spanking Virgins- Hobby?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by A Wizard of Ass, Apr 7, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. A Wizard of Ass

A Wizard of Ass New Member

Click here for more.
    "Spanking cherries", anyone?

Raise your hand (paddle?) if you at least fantasize about de-virginizing BDSM virgins!

Weeeell, I think I see a crowd of hands up, all over this board ;)

We all love to "take spanking cherries"...
    At least I do!

Even before I started producing BDSM films, introducing girls to the sting of my paddle had long been an, ahem, hobby of mine...

Ok, yes, I'm a little rascal. My girlfriends -- and my models -- will vouch for that :devil: (and my 125+ films offer oodles of recorded proof LOL)

But I know that on this board I'll be in the fine company of many other rascals or closeted rascals :p

Before I start sharing my stories, I'd love to hear from you all...

Who have you “de-virginized� Or plan to? Or fantasize to?
    Under what circumstances? What happens?

Unleash your inner rascal and confess!!!

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Stella69

Stella69 New Member

Click here for more.
    ahhh... I remember losing my spanking cherry! in fact my ass was a red a cherry when it was over ;)
    it was sexual awakening for me, and a real rush for my partner- he loved my authentic reactions to the pain.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

3. Click here for more.
    Hmmm well I dont know if this counts but my sub took my actual virginity - the vanilla kind and I suppose if I go on to spank him (Have cropped and flogged) I guess in theory he is taking that too - or am I giving it lol.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM