Gay Video Deno: The Next Level - Deno ,Devon

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

38ab24afc74ab8005a1c0fff755d34b3.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,First Times ,Jamaican Guys ,Older/Younger ,Straight Boy
Video language: English

Bba's exclusive series of scenes from jamaica returns with a scene i honestly never thought i'd ever see happen. I've lost track of how many times deno turned us down or stood us up before doing this scene.But after nearly two years of patient pursuit, we finally put more than just a popsicle in deno's mouth!Enjoy a front-row seat for this long-anticipated "conquest" when the horse-hung jamaican straight boy reluctantly takes things to the next level by kissing another man and sucking dick for the very first time!Once again, my jamaican photographer has brought in his muscular and well-endowed assistant devon to help break down the young straight boy's boundaries and finally deflower that cute virgin mouth which has been kept strictly off limits for nearly two years!Deno looks like a deer trapped in the headlights as he tensely kisses another man for the very first time. His breathing grows heavy as he slowly kisses his way down devon's muscular body until the older man's huge dick is staring him in the face....Deno still refuses to give up his tempting young ass, but seeing this stubborn straight boy gag and choke on devon's big dick as it plunges in and out of his deflowered mouth is definitely a thrill that you don't want to miss!There's also some hot hardcore fucking as deno gets rewarded with devon's tight ass at the end of a hard day's work!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 658.3 MB