Delete account

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by nix, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nix

nix Guest

Does anyone know how I can delete my account here? I've looked on the user panel and the FAQ and can't find anything.
    Thanks

2. Moskva

Moskva New Member

If you cant figure out how to delete it, PM an admin and ask them to do it for you.

3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Why would you want to delete your account anyways? Forums are meant for fun.

4. nix

nix Guest

Yeah, but it's not fun. And the kicker is, I don't want my IP address kicking around on a sex forum to bite me in the ass later in life.

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

I see nix, but isn't that confidential between the server and you?

6. dorei

dorei Offline Staff Member

You shouldn't be worry about your ip address. Your IP address is hidden and not available for members of the forum.

But if you still want to delete your account, just write me a PM and i'll do it.

7. nix

nix Guest

I'm kinda thinking about it. The two main concerns I have are:
    1) Being identified by anyone I know somehow and
    2) On a purely aesthetic note, not much goes on here. Maybe you need (ironic given my first concern) more publicity on the net or something?
    I'm still weighing it up atm.

8. Moskva

Moskva New Member

Its very true that this forum is dead most of the time, which I hope will change.
    But, its quite easy to hide your identity on the internet - if you're careful.
    Pick a username you dont normally use and dont post links to other profiles of yours that might reveal your identity.
    Your IP Address is usually only viewable by the Admins, and they arent fatheaded enough to give it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.