Spanking And Latex Orgasm -Girls, Submission, Torture

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

April Rain is Helpless and Horny

Release Year: 2016
Genres: barefoot, catsuits, corsets, gags, handcuffs, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, penetration, PVC, spanking
Video language: English

Mistress Jade takes her new girlfriend April to the House of Gord to introduce her to kinky play. April is apprehensive at first, but quickly warms up. She finds herself helpless and horny as Jade has her way with her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2410kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download April Rain is Helpless and Horny

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

VikKing707

Gwenmedia - Rubberella - The Facility

Release Year: 2019

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase. A session in a heavy inflatable straitjacket and breath-control hood are what's in store for her! Later, she's made into an electrified gibbet cage to further subdue her malcontent thoughts. Serena and Kumi's training, as well as many others, will be furthered at The Facility!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

Download Gwenmedia - Rubberella - The Facility

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Maximum Kink

This new title because it really has it all.Beautiful Fetish models behaving in the most deviant ways and really getting off! Watch 7 Hardcore Fetish Scenes with 9 Fetish Superstars and you won`t be disappointed. A very visual movie, beautifully shot with all models dressed in shiny rubber and using strap-ons, big vibrators, sybian machine and their tongue to make each other cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maximum Kink

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Kayla Green And Latex Lucy

Watch blonde Hungarian mistress Kayla Green really give Latex Lucy's butt a walloping in this new fetish Xxx video! It seems Lucy hasn't done her chores properly, so Mistress Kayla smacks her with a flogger, first on her arms, and then getting Lucy, our 2014 Bdsm Sex Goddess, on her knees for some doggie style ass-warming through her latex bodysuit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Kayla Green And Latex Lucy

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Seriousmalebondage - Master Of Sin

Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Head's up you guys! My friend Master of Sin in the UK has decided to open his own pro-domme business. You might of known him by his previous name 'At My Disposal'. As far as I know, he's the only gay pro-domme who specializes in bondage, has a professional-looking website, owns tons of gear, and has a clean and well organized 2-story dungeon playroom.

I have shot a few videos with Master of Sin in the past, but I can't wait to see his new dungeon studio and shoot with him again. As you will see in this video, his new dungeon studio looks awesome, and his selection of Fetters bondage furniture and a 2-story hoist set him apart from most other straight pro-dommes. This video also highlights his soothing British voice which will have you relaxed and submitting to his wishes in no time. He's also tall and handsome!

I believe that Master of Sin's new business is another example of the expansion and acceptance of kink in the mainstream. The Internet and social media are allowing people like my friend to break out of the traditional job market and follow their passion to do what makes them happy. Master of Sin loves to dominate men and has a passion for putting guys in heavy bondage, which he finds way more fullfilling than the 9-5 grind.

When my friend recently opened his business, I asked him to send me a few shots of his studio with his cel phone. The video in this update includes the shots from his phone, and his awesome and mind-blowing promotional video - which he created himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Master Of Sin

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Lashed In Latex

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Amber Michaels, Julie Simone, Darby Daniels and Artemis Antone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Few things sculpt and accentuate the sensuous contours of the female body like tight, restrictive latex. Shiny, taut rubber binds the flesh of the bondagettes brave enough to submit to the cruel will of Greta von Scorn.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:57
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1458kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.2 MB

Download Lashed In Latex

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited: