Femdom and Strapon Damn Good Spanking Finale Part 2-2

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2b77c17659e62ce5fda85095c32d8b23.jpg

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Late for her appointment because she spent too much time perfecting her make-up, our little girlie slut, is due for a thorough spanking. With the slut’s panties pulled down, Mistress Jezebel administers the first slaps to warm up her rear, while I teach her to perfect her deep- throat technique with one of my biggest strap-ons. One thing is certain at Hanwell Manor, there is no shortage of straps, paddles, crops and canes to redden even the whitest girlie bottom. A selection of instruments later and our slut is sweating and begging for forgiveness. To end the pain, all she has to do is remember how many strokes each of her Mistresses has given her, but the silly little girl can’t even do her sums correctly and loses count half way through. Nothing for it other than starting all over again, this time with a cock gag in place to silence her annoying little moans and whimpers. Last step is to sit her warm little bottom down firmly on my bondage throne. Ahh… poor girl… does it hurt? Well, tough! You can sit there till we come back to continue our fun.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1050x576, VP6F, 5073kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.7 MB