damn good evening

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by filfy, Apr 8, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. filfy

filfy Member

this is the lovely work my partner did on my back a few hours ago. its absolute fuckin agony. i love it. tonight was the most she's made me bleed so far, but we are ordering scalpels when i get my dole...:D love it! we also kinda incorporated consensual nonconset, cuz i'm tryin to build up my pain threshold, so no matter how much i begged her to stop, she wouldn't, until a time that was agreed (ie: once i was in tears) atleast my back has until friday night to recover, before we try and push our limits again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Prissy

Prissy Member

I don't think that will be healed enough by Friday. And scalpels? you know those things are even more sharp than whatever you used tonight, right?

3. filfy

filfy Member

yeh i know. the above is just from my partners fingernails. they'll atleast be scabbed over by friday

4. That looks absolutely amazing ;)

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Filfy, sure they will be scabbed over, but not healed. I walked into a desk 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't healed. All I ask is for you and your partner to be careful with the scalpels. one wrong move, or cut and you could be in for a lot of pain, and problems.

What I mean is such things like, pressing down too hard and making it a deep cut, or cutting through a tendon(Are there any of those in your back?) and such. Scalpels scare me to no end, even more than needles.

6. filfy

filfy Member

yes i do no its dangerous. but my partner is in her last year training as a nurse, so she knows the anatomy very well. we also know to take it easy and not go in with a texas chainsaw massacre 'i'm guna fuck you up' mentality.

7. Flingress

Flingress Member

even i like that, filfy... (says vanilla...)

if you use scalpels, watch out not to go too deep and dress cuts with batticon afterwards.

i'd love to have those on my back and get those who'd appreciate to witness... both during and after... :D

8. filfy

filfy Member

glad you approve flingress. my crappy cameraphone photos didn't turn out to bad after all =)

9. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Oooh. That looks marvelous, Filfy.

I would express my concern at the scalpel idea, however you said your partner is (almost) a qualified nurse. Just be careful anyway (and I know you will) :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM