Dacryphilia

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, not sure about cleansed and renewed, but as I said in another thread a while ago now, I am proud to expose myself in this manner, lay myself completely bare. To me, it's like an honest expression, of how I really feel, and I get cuddled up close and have sweet and comforting words whispered to me until the tears stop, and what usually happens then is I tell him with words how I felt, what I liked etc.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

@ObedientLittlePuppy ...... does your master enjoy the tears?

Hello Sweetkink. The very first time, [after a real lovely time] it did take me by suprise, and I was worried, but now, there are two reactions for me, if it is caused by upset, I get a strange feeling of being so very 'close' to her as I comfort her, this is not a bad feeling as such, and sometimes, almost no words are spoken, it's hard to explain, but it's a very intimate time.
Crying because of a flogging on the other hand, gives me great pleasure, rounds it off nicely, I also like to look at her up close, as she breaks, for that extra little bit of humiliation. :(:cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Whipped across your breasts? I've never had that done, and I'm not sure if I'd want to either :(

I've been threatened with a cane too, which I'm genuinely petrified of. I'm convinced that I will cry at just the sight of a cane, before it's even touched me, that I will scream and sob and beg for an end to a game that is yet to begin...

...and when I told my master this, he was very, very pleased :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Whipped across your breasts? I've never had that done, and I'm not sure if I'd want to either.

It's really painful, and is probably the worst punishment my master has devised. He knows how much I hate having my breast touched (I'm ultra sensitive there) so when I'm being punished he aims the whip (a stringy plastic piece) at my chest. I HATE IT! *gr*

...and when I told my master this, he was very, very pleased.

Of course he was! Master's are like that.

Fileboom Premium Account