Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by sweetkink, Jun 18, 2009.

1. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

Hi guys! I'm new to the site so this is my hello as well. I have a crying fetish called "dacryphilia" - how weird am i? ... lol
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

not very weird at all. Welcome to the forum.
  3. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

@Sparrow69. i have had ppl look at me like i was crazy for mentioning that i'm turned on by tears. and thanks for the welcome :)
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i get highly aroused by the teas of my Slaves... i even lick them and relish in the glory of the salty taste of their pain and agony.
  5. nix

nix Guest

Arrgh my introducing streak is over... :D
  6. subspace

subspace Member

Sweetkink - I really love the roller-coaster of emotions in a good scene. Its hitting the extreme highs and lows (crying) that I crave so much. Welcome!
  7. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

I think it is actually pretty common in bdsm, outside bdsm it might be kinda odd.
  8. I suffer with depression so am given to lots of tears anyway, but my master loves to make me cry with something he's said or done during play. The combination of powerful emotions is amazing, and knowing that it will end in some form of comfort makes any distress well worth it.
  9. We dont' see an issue with that. We don't like it it but it surely doesn't mean you shouldn't.
  10. sweetkink

sweetkink New Member

@sparrow69 my sentiments exactly...mmmm...

@nix introducing streak?

@subspace i feel ya on that one. the up and down emotions keep it exciting. i definitly know what it is to crave something. i dont cry easily at all. sometimes wish it were easier for me.

@ObedientLittlePuppy do you feel that crying gives you a sort of "cathartic release"- i mean do you feel cleansed and renewed after? does your master enjoy the tears?

thanks for the welcome guys! this is a great group of ppl!
  11. EZRA

EZRA Member

Hello sweetkink.
  12. Hmm, not sure about cleansed and renewed, but as I said in another thread a while ago now, I am proud to expose myself in this manner, lay myself completely bare. To me, it's like an honest expression, of how I really feel, and I get cuddled up close and have sweet and comforting words whispered to me until the tears stop, and what usually happens then is I tell him with words how I felt, what I liked etc.
  13. nix

nix Guest

Don't worry, it's just that Sparrow normally introduces the board to new people but I've got in before him the last few times.
  14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

That's just because I'm usually on so much... however I've been busy lately... Thank you for shedding warm tidings Nix. :)
  15. Hello Sweetkink. The very first time, [after a real lovely time] it did take me by suprise, and I was worried, but now, there are two reactions for me, if it is caused by upset, I get a strange feeling of being so very 'close' to her as I comfort her, this is not a bad feeling as such, and sometimes, almost no words are spoken, it's hard to explain, but it's a very intimate time.
    Crying because of a flogging on the other hand, gives me great pleasure, rounds it off nicely, I also like to look at her up close, as she breaks, for that extra little bit of humiliation. :(:cool: