Gay Solo Male Cute Russian Strokes His Uncut Length

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

0e71807898c439fdd66dada13481a29d.jpg

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Solo ,On The Sofa ,Ball Play
Video language: English

There I was, sat at my desk one morning ploughing through the usual countless emails, when I came across this guy's pictures. An amateur photographer had taken some pics of him and thought he would be a good addition to the site, and I agreed! Anyway, after a few emails I got hold of Valery's number and called him, and man, was he keen .
So what kind of name is Valery, I hear you ask' Well, just like him it's Russian but he's been living here in the UK for 7 years, ever since he was thirteen years old. Even so, he's still got a cool accent but really wanted to make an adult film - he's just a little bored with his job! And with a lovely toned body and uncut cock, why the hell not'
The film begins with the usual conversation and Valery's character (and roots) really shine through. He's not the least bit shy and once the underwear was off, his cock grew semi-hard all on its own! By the time I shut up talking this young fella was happily teasing and stroking away on his meat, finally unleashing his load all over my sofa...

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 174.3 MB