Curious, submissive, 21 year old female, UK

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by sheknowsnotwhat, May 16, 2010.

1. sheknowsnotwhat

sheknowsnotwhat New Member

Hello.

I've known I was submissive for about three or four years now but have yet to act on it properly.. I've no idea if this is the right way to go about it but I've decided it's high time I explored my sexual desires fully. So basically at the moment I'm just looking for someone to talk to online about my desires, though I'm very open minded about it going further.

My interests or 'turn-on's include humiliation (both verbal and physical), degradation, pain.. things like face slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking, being used, being restrained. There's probably a lot more but that's enough to be going on with..

I'm bisexual so both males and females are welcome to contact me, if you wish. Please email me or PM me on here..

Thanks.
    Lisa.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sl.gh13

sl.gh13 Member

3. Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. rebelthunder

rebelthunder Member

hi check my post, if it is ok p.m me.

5. gremlin94

gremlin94 New Member

this is gremlin

a guy from south germany

there is some distance to the UK, but for talking or mailing it could be fine.
    Do you like to sail into a safe and caring harbour to get experience and check your desires and limits? You could be right in my arms for one thing and hands for the other. Make this step - for your own good.
    bye bye
    gremlin

6. Moonie

Moonie New Member

ed

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  7. SwingsTwice

SwingsTwice New Member

you can message me on yahoo: pandus_volatilis

I'm a switch.

8. chicogeek

chicogeek New Member

hey

chrisbotti2005@yahoo.com we could chat and i would love to talk about your desires and i am very open guy about sex and life in general.

9. chicogeek

chicogeek New Member

hey

chrisbotti2005@yahoo.com we could chat and i would love to talk about your desires and i am very open guy about sex and life in general.

10. Red Switch

Red Switch New Member

:eek: All you people posting your emails up online should be wary of SPAM (not the tinned kind.)