curious sub asks: 'why is obedience sexy?'

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm like sebastian, only different. I was born and grew up disabled, and I constantly had to deal with people pushing me around for it. I like people, so it was a very hard time for me to come to grips with the fact that I won't always be accepted as much as average people. Now it's basically having to deal with life in general. I don't really have demands put upon me by others per say, but my life in general is quite demanding because of my disability, it's harder than people think. Those 2 factors are what led me to wanting to dominate.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

frightfully

Thanks everyone - your takes on it are very interesting.

Also interesting that for some people the desire to be in control seems comes from earlier feelings of powerlessness - especially as I'd heard that as a 'cause' for some people becoming submissive.

I think maybe the whole obedience thing is a little weird for me because while I do enjoy it (I love to please, and there is bliss in knowing I am pleasing someone as much as possible), in a lot of what I really fantasize about involves rendering my obedience irrelevant - being overpowered, tied down, rape fantasies etc.
But I suppose the not running screaming from the house or calling the cops and pressing charges afterwards is a form of obedience too :)

I want him in control, and realistically (consensually) that means I am giving him that control, but I like the feeling (even if it is an illusion) that he's ripping it from me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kajmir

Sounds like most of you answered "Why are you a dominate?"

@ Seb? Get me names and addresses, I'd be glad to slap them.
@ Jey, gosh your cute. -licks-

Why is submitting hot?

*Because I am ultimately doing it by choice.

*Because in any other aspect of life, I am agressive and it's sw33t to have the trust and love to 'let go' and have someone else be the boss, make the decisions.

*Because I associate dominance with strength and strength is something I covet in a mate.

*The sheer kink of submitting to things that are taboo get my panties wet

*I find most true dominates to be highly intelligent and thoughtful (this is also why I uselessly and randomly flirt with Jey and Seb.) which is exceptionlly appealing to me but on a more primal level it also makes me submit to the "higher authority", if you will.

Fileboom Premium Account

Kor

Also interesting that for some people the desire to be in control seems comes from earlier feelings of powerlessness - especially as I'd heard that as a 'cause' for some people becoming submissive.

I'm not sure it's meaningful. I had a boringly ordinary childhood, for example.

It's not so much that I want to be in control, as it is that if there's a control situation, I'm going to be the one with the control of it. And I enjoy it, of course...

Fileboom Premium Account

Jayneshusband

I love it because I was brought up to respect women and to treat them kindly, to dominate, manipulate, punish, humiliate and control a woman is against my natural instinct so this feels very naughty and therefore enjoyable.
When Jayne and I started on this road I was a Officer Cadet (I'm in the Merchant Navy). I had to spend my life doing what I was told and trying to get praice and recognition from senior officers in order to progress. To be able to reverse this in the bedroom was very enjoyable. Also my wife (then girlfriend) had already shown very submissive tendancies, so this naturally led into where we are now.
At work I am now Chief Officer, 2nd in commandunder the Captain, I have no other superior at work, and plenty of people under me. At home it is the same. I have a very satifying life where at home or work I am the alpha male and what I say more or less goes.

If that doesn't make a guy feel great what will? ;-)

Fileboom Premium Account