Curious Domme...

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by YourHighness, Mar 31, 2014.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. YourHighness

YourHighness New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    So, I'm super shy, but I'm 18 and I have super submissive tendencies... I have a daddy and thus an outlet.

I also have a dominant side. Interested in sissies, crossdressing, orgasm control... I can't say much more since I haven't explored this part of myself. I'd like to make friends with a submissive male and possibly raise the bar from there.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Davidsub1980

Davidsub1980 New Member

Hi, I'm a 33 yo male who's recently discovered his submissive side. I'm specially interested in orgasm control. I hope we can talk further. Message me back please

3. Slave Boy Beats

Slave Boy Beats New Member

Hey I'm 18 aswell and have just found I'm into both sides slave and dominating and I'm up to try anything please send me a message or Kik me @ alex_diggs

4. sho-d4n

sho-d4n New Member

Hello Ma'am. I hope you're still searching for someone.

I'm 29. Average height and build. Brown hair, beard and green eyes. From the UK but always available bar sleep. I've had a few interactions with people on here through roleplay and chatting. I've also served an online Mistress over email but would like something more interactive. I've a few kinks that I would love to discuss with you but ultimately I'm here for you. I have had some experience with sissy, anal, CBT and T&D play and if you check my profile you'll see I've been searching for a while

5. slaveryo

slaveryo Active Member

6. kinky_irish_guy

kinky_irish_guy New Member

Hello Your Highness :)

I really liked the sound of your post and I feel we could have quite a lot in common. I haven't been on here in a long time but I'm glad I came on and found you.... It would be a pleasure to explore new things with you and have some fun along the way :)

Looking forward to hearing from you

kinky_irish_guy

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM