Cum Bang | 2010-2011 | Teens, BlowJobs, Bukkake, Cumshots

daybyday

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lux Play
Production Date: 22.06.10
Duration: 00:21:27
Size: 242 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Lux_Play.jpg

Description: Raekwon's new name is Mud. He's been caught red-handed with his finger... and black dick in the white girl cookie jar. His fun ride is about to come to a screeching halt as his girlfriend, Lux, has revenge on her mind but has trouble figuring out which route to go. She's heard of a secret society in where black girls go to right the wrongs and a meeting with suber Redneck, Rod Fontana, was ordered. He listened to her sob story and turned lemons into lemonade by suggesting that going the way of "Don't get mad, get even" would be in her best interest as well as the interests of 8 white guys with gallons of jizz to donate to the cause. She got dressed in clothes that leave nothing to the imagination and went down the line of white boys sucking all cocks that were served up to her. Multitasking is also one of her talents as her hands stroke white meat poles while her mouth slimes every cock in a 50 foot radius. Today's festivities wouldn't be complete until this ebony slut bent over, and gave up the black pussy which kept 8 white boys smiling from ear to ear. Somewhere under all that white goo is the satisfied face of a black girl who has crossed over into the world of 100% strictly white cock.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

daybyday

Marie Luv
Production Date: 30.10.09
Duration: 00:19:29
Size: 216 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Marie_Luv.jpg

Description: Marie Luv WAS dating some thug named Lattrell. Lattrell took Marie for granted and his rap career might feel the brunt of her anger. Not only did he cheat on her but it was with a white girl no less. We find her breaking the news to us, the C*mb@ng crew and she already has an immediate plan of revenge. She's going to take my boys and I and suck our big white testicles dry. We all lined up all of us peckerwoods and went to town on this black babe's mouth. I hope this epidemic of cheating black men continues. Getting a good dick sucking from a pissed off ebony chick is never a bad thing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

daybyday

Meagan Vaughn
Production Date: 17.09.10
Duration: 00:21:31
Size: 243 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Meagan_Vaughn.jpg

Description: The union between man and wife is to be sacred and never taken for granted. For a marriage to work both involved must not keep secrets or else it risks crumbling like a black man's credit report. As the leader of the C*mb@ng I've grown accustomed to black pussy and want to make an honest woman out of Meagan Vaugn. She's the kind of girl I can take back home to visit mom at the trailer park. However, a marriage can't start on lies so I broke the news to her about our secret society. I knew asking her to marry me was the right choice when her eyes lit up like the neon sign at KFC. I gathered up the troops, had Meagan wear what she was going to surprise me with on our honeymoon night, and we'd soon be dining on my fiance like a pack of hyenas. The looks on the faces of my rednecks friends were priceless as she had each of their cocks rammed down her mouth. I knew we'd have a long life together when I saw her bending over and giving up the black pussy for a bunch of horned up pecker woods. The gleam in her eye said it all and I signaled my brothers in arms that it was ok to attack her face like Fort Sumter. Pictures of her glazed face now take up space over our fireplace.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Megan Pryce
Production Date: 05.03.10
Duration: 00:18:23
Size: 204 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Megan_Pryce.jpg

Description: Megan Pryce has taken the news of Zek's cheating with a smile on her face. Can it be that's she's a forgiving sistah? Can it be that every Sunday she's told to forgive and forget? Is it that harboring resentment ages black women faster than the L.A sun? No, Megan Pryce has in the back of her mind that the best way to zap Zek's pride is to be one of the very fortunate black bitches to participate in the C*mb@ng bonanza. We will line up. We will fuck her mouth like it she owes us food stamps. We will drop buckets and buckets of jizz. We will get the fuck out of town before Zek gets his old prison crew and hunts us white boys down.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Melody Nakai
Production Date: 08.05.09
Duration: 00:24:44
Size: 275 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Melody_Nakai.jpg

Description: The C*mb@nger's and I have been waiting patiently for the inevitable fuck ups of the black man and his dealings with his black girlfriend. Two of our memebers, Dick and Rod, were out on the prowl when they came across Melody Nakai and saw for themselves the heartache the black man continues to dish out on his women. Revenge is still a dish best served cold and she was told of our secret society which excludes black men (much like the country clubs we belong to). We lined up and she worked our white cocks like the good little black clut we knew we had in our presence. Our great-great grandfathers from Dixie would be so proud if they saw this black beauty working our poles in the manner in which she did. We unloaded on her face as if she was Fort Sumter and she went back home to her cheating boyfriend with over a gallon of peckerwood DNA on her face.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Melrose Foxxx
Production Date: 18.12.09
Duration: 00:17:30
Size: 194 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Melrose_Foxxx.jpg

Description: We killed 2 birds with one stone in this one. Fellow C*mb@nger, Eric Swiss, caught his girlfriend fucking Bo (who is the boyfriend of Melrose Foxx). Needless to say both relationships ended faster than a black man's trial in Mississippi but revenge was in order. Melrose Foxxx was informed by Eric Swiss about our frat of diabolic deviants with white nutsacks full of cum and she was game to drain us. She went down the cracker row of cock and destroyed the myth that black women hate taking rock hard cock in the mouth. She was a true trooper and I can't help but feel a sense of pride once her face was completely covered with our ball snot. Her boyfriend will think twice next time before he has some white whore ride his black shaft like an amusement park ride. Then again, we've proved that black men never truly learn their lesson.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Milan Sterling
Production Date: 31.07.09
Duration: 00:19:05
Size: 212 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Milan_Sterling.jpg

Description: Milan's shallow black man has broken up with her for the financial security that comes with fucking white girls. Milan Sterling may have an ass for days but his new white woman has a condo in Beverly Hills and that trumps everything else. Milan has given everything of herself to him and now she's going to give him a dose of his own medicine. While he was getting the latest shoes (what's with black men and shoes?) Milan was putting on an outfit which made the south rise again. I've seen more cotton on the top of an aspirin bottle but that didn't matter since she was soon dining in a cracker buffet courtesy of me and the crew. Milan Sterling is now a Certified Dixie Whore and has given up black men forever. To tell you the truth she's doing better than ever and is now a Republican.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Miss Simone
Production Date: 19.03.10
Duration: 00:21:21
Size: 237 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Miss_Simone.jpg

Description: The black man cheating epidemic has gotten out of hand. Poor Miss Simone wanted a video diary of an upcoming trip with her black stallion when she discovered panties that weren't hers. She was as confused as a black man in Harlem on Father's Day. What course of action would Miss Simone take? She quickly cancelled her trip and booked a cruise on S.S Cracker. Miss Simone sucked us all over and then we were off to go bowling. She came to us in a rage and left our hideout with the D.N.A from 8 white devils on her face.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Monet Divine
Production Date: 10.07.09
Duration: 00:17:06
Size: 190 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Monet_Divine.jpg

Description: "Stupid ass negro" or "Lazy and broke asshole" would both be great ways to describe the black man Mone Divine last fucked with. She's had enough of his games and lying and is now going to show him that she's the "ghetto ho" he claimed she was. Mone Devine is going to finally live up to that name by taking 8 white redneck cocks, 16 white balls, and nearly a gallon of cum on the face. She left our filthy spot with a smile on her face knowing she had even the score. At least I think it was a smile, there was too much jizz on her face to be sure.

Fileboom Premium Account

daybyday

Monique
Production Date: 26.06.09
Duration: 00:23:52
Size: 265 Mb | Codec: WMV | Resolution: 640X360
Monique.jpg

Description: Monique wants her relationship with her man to work. She's taken him to see a therapist for couples who are on the brink of splitting up. She's caught him fucking around with Betty, who by the way is as white as a pale ghost, and she's about to kick him to the curb. Quick thinking led the good doctor to write her a prescription for the services we provide. Modern therapy has made great strides seeing as how she made no fuss about swallowing us all whole. Her man, Jerome, stood by in horror as 8 fans of NASCAR stock car racing dumped their own motor oil all over her face. I can't say whether or not they're still together but rumor has it that he's gathered his boys together to kill us all but they were soon distracted by a basketball game in progress.

Fileboom Premium Account