Cuckold.Where dominant women cuckold their submissive men.

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Katerina Kay - CuckoldSessions

File: 5BCUCOCT7.mp4
Size: 334840956 bytes (319.33 MiB), duration: 00:28:31, avg.bitrate: 1566 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

The white man's self-esteem continues to sink lower and lower with each passing generation. Katerina Kay's boyfriend is lacking the funds needed to score some "party favors" for a rave they're to attend.

Charlie Mac is the man to go to in times when just the music will not do. The boyfriend is already in debt to Mr. Mac. However, the white guy barter's his girlfriend's mouth to buy more time with an extremely

violent guy. Once inside Katerina's initial relucatance to "just blow" Charlie disappears once she discovers the power of black dick. The boyfriend's new status is that of "cuckold", as he watches the love of his

life do some unsavory things. Charlie's big black dick stuffs Katerina Kay's mouth as her dude watches in amazement. If you thought this would end with just a blow job then you're wrong. Very wrong.

Katerina rides the bull while shouting insults at the man she USED to let inside her. The dealer's willingness to work with the cuckold only shows that he has some mercy....but shows none to that tight,white

fuck hole. Charlie's early payment comes when he unleashes his thick goodness all over Katerina. Guess who's on clean-up duty.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/ca38b5578868d/5BCUCOCT7.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

Subby Hubby: Breaking Bradley, A Taboo Cuckold Story Pt 1/Marina Angel Pa

File: 5BCUCOCT8.wmv
Size: 377878343 bytes (360.37 MiB), duration: 00:06:07, avg.bitrate: 8237 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv2, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.92 fps(r)

Bossy Princess Marina Angel is use to getting her way. Now that her mom married Alex and she has a new step brother Bradley, she plans on owning both of their bitch asses. She just finished masterbating

with a huge purple dildo and has completely soaked her little red panties. She stuffs the dildo under her pillow and takes off the wet panties leaving them on her bed. She knows her step brother Bradley has

been going through her stuff. Also sees her new daddy looking at her too. The power is all hers, so she decides to have some fun this weekend while mommy is away. Marina is going to cuck these bitches

out. Step daddy Alex and Bradley are cleaning the pool. Marina walks up to Alex wearing a naughty catholic school girl uniform and explains she is off to do whatever she wants. Alex says "your not going out

like that young lady." She flips him the bird and says "I'll do whatever I want" and struts off. Bradley comments to his dad what a little slut whore she is. Alex says "now, now Bradley she just needs a little love

and understanding." Bradley rolls his eys and says "I see the way you look at her. She is a little l slut and you like it." Finally Bradley sneaks into his sisters room and starts rubbing and smelling the soaked

panties. He then finds the huge purple dildo. Screaming out for his dad "you gotta see this." Alex says "she puts this huge dick in her little pussy? Wow she is a little slut." Marina walks in catching both of

them. "Hahaha I knew it, you fucking pervs." She slaps her daddy across the face with the dildo and then jumps in the bed lifting her skirt, "is this what you want? My tight young pink wet pussy?" Then she

starts shoving the huge purple dildo in and out of her pussy, shoving it in her step dads mouth and then in her step brothers mouth. There you go you perverts, taste my sweet young pussy, thats right suck

this dick you cucky boys. She then informs them they will be doing whatever she wants for the rest of the weekend or she will be telling mom

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/3eb0cc209e2c1/5BCUCOCT8.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Slut Wifes Cum Filled Holes

File: 1BCUCOCT9.wmv
Size: 207895465 bytes (198.26 MiB), duration: 00:05:35, avg.bitrate: 4965 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4840 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Does the idea of your wife being a slut turn you on? Especially if it's because you're not taking care of her needs at home? You're inadequate aren't you? You need to be put in your place, have your control

taken away. You want to be degraded and humiliated. You want to be encouraged to clean your wife's cum-filled pussy and ASS while she tells you about the gang-bang she enjoyed last night. You're really

just a filthy cum eating little bitch aren't you? And your place is on your knees servicing your wife. I know this makes your worthless dick hard so download this video and indulge in your filthy fantasies. That's

an order cuckie.

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/21ff83ebc0b3c/1BCUCOCT9.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account