Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by dozuki, May 27, 2012.

1. dozuki

dozuki Member

I was looking at the cuckhold thread and noticed that most of the guys are black guys with huge cocks. I also see that this topic has been talked about quit a bit. I just want to let the guys out there that have never done it is that there is just something special about fucking a guys wife while he sits on the bed and watches you plow his wife. I was wondering if anyone else out there had ever been a participant on the screwing side and not the watching side and would you do it again. I know I would.:D
  2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub New Member

Hey my friend, yeah I have participated in the cuckhold for a while with one particular couple from Driffield in yorkshire on one occasion the husband drove us through the town while I banged his wife in the back a very interesting session!!!
  3. dozuki

dozuki Member

You have that right. Not bad but very titilating knowing he was ther doing whatever he does when someone bangs his wife. I have to admit I didn't really look at him. I was more interested in his naked and willing wife.
  4. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

I have been on the bull side of the equation and to be honest I do get off on the humiliation of the husband. The last time, after a few sessions I had him take our clothes off and get me hard for his wife. Once he even licked my balls while I was fucking her.