Crying?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by subarama30, Aug 30, 2012.

1. subarama30

subarama30 Member

Has anyone done this after orgasm?

I'm guessing this is more a female thing but it totally caught me off guard and freaked my guy out a little, he thought He'd done something wrong and I couldn't articulate at the time what was wrong or that I was ok. It was so intense and overwhelming. I've never had it before.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Moonlight

Moonlight Member

No but I have been left shaking before. Not the bad kind either, I will just be so shaky my legs feel like jello. Dear husband loves it when I am so shaky I have to use the foot board to help me get to the bathroom.

3. MrWolfgang

MrWolfgang Member

My wife does that (cries) on occassion. The first time caught me a bit of gaurd but, I was expecting something like that would happen at some point. I just play with her hair or rub her back and tell her to cry it out and roll with it. Shes like a new person when she gets done. Powerful stuff to be a part of.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. not so vanilla

not so vanilla New Member

Yeah that's happened a few times! It was a bit shocking for both of us the first time but hubby is kind of used to it now! I think its when its really intense with me, hubby does the same as Mrwolfgang now and all is well after. It's hard to explain but I feel that my body floods with something and its outlet is crying. I can't stop it so just go with it!

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I once left a guy literally unable to speak for about 5 minutes. He had the most intense orgasm I've ever seen.

6. spider

spider New Member

lol, very sweet and quite normal, I've seen this reaction in several different people, usually as an expression of relief and happiness.

7. AJMarion

AJMarion Member

I suspect this is a fairly common occurrence. It happens to me on occasion when I'm feeling extremely connected to my partner. Most guys I know have had a woman cry on them at least once, but that first time generally freaks them out a little.