Gay Video Cruz fucks Sonny's asshole 1080p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

f203e0a0cad4cb0641a97c511b605952.jpg

Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with Sonny. And the guys go at it -- bareback! Now, you haven't met Sonny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action. As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some 'excitement' already happening with Sonny ... as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick soda-can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a 'good, wholesome Italian' boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, 'well...' lol. I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are 'brand spanking new' to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! 'My, how time flies,' I say to them, as Sonny just grins at the camera with a knowing look. I tell Cruz that 'today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth.' So, you know we're in for a treat. 'It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time.' And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- Sonny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might. I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, Sonny is already planting some kisses on Cruz.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6658kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB