<< Cruel women, male victims (F/m) >>

merlin99

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

UF - S.0f!ya - 23 June 2010
" The mistress’s legs feel so tired in those new shoes – so she just can’t wait to come home to beat the living hell out of her humble servant and to make him worship her feet. However, before she gets down to that, she will make him lick those shoes clean as she really wants to preserve their classy looks for as long as she can. "
Humiliation, foot and pussy worship, face slapping, spitting, trampling.

132 Mb * 1280x720 * 08:00 * wmv

---

UF - $.veta B.ru$$er - 25 February 2008
" Kneeling down before $.veta won't help this male kinskter save his dearest hole from the lady's big fuck tool. $.veta takes his worshipping with her usual grace and has the helpless guy suck her long hard shaft. He looks at the moistened pole and knows what comes next. She nearly fucked him into the couch and the bench, too! "
Humiliation, strapon sucking and fucking.

132 Mb * 640x480 * 11:41 * wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

merlin99

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

S.h0ck!ng D.!$c!pl!ne
" D.an!el is tied tight in severe predicament bondage and H.arm0ny skillfully lets the electro dominate him with her at the controls. From the violet wand to a shocking electro strapon fuck daniel suffers from the intense play. With his cock completely wired, he is milked while mummified and gagged."
Humiliation, bondage, tying up victim, spanking, scratching, forced milking, ass worship, electro torture, cbt, strapon rape, hard suffering.

A very good, intense video. I can recommend it.

294 Mb * 640x480 * 24:41 * avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

L.@đy E.ngl!$h - e.lectro-h.ang-c.bt
This is a short (4:23) video (unfortunately I don't have more from this video), but it's a very powerful scene. Not necessarily because the torture what the slave gets (electro ball torture), but principally because the cruelty and sadism of the mature dominatrix. You can listen her, she really enjoys the suffering of her slave...
" I give you pain, I make you cry... Oh yeah, I wanna hear it, it's music for my ears..." and she laughs at the helpless struggle and scream of her victim. And of course she gives no mercy...
You have to watch it!

36 Mb * 320x240 * 04:23 * avi

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

A.fte.r T.he A.p0c@lyp$e (2010-March-17)
San Francisco; the last city left on earth after the apocalypse. The Armory; the last building standing is transformed into an infirmary. The Đ.!v!ne B.!tche$; scouring the earth with the one torture device they wouldn't lose during the mass destruction. They search for one last piece of man meat to use and abuse... He survived the apocalypse but can he survive The Đ.!v!ne b.!tche$??!!

This flick includes medical fetish, CBT, flogging, breath play, bondage, anal sex, facesitting, fucking machine, multiple orgasms and two of the smokin hottest latex clad evil nurses you've ever seen! (This version is without boring before and after interviews.)

261 Mb * 720x408 * 35:18 * divx

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: