<< Cruel women, girl victims (F/f) >>

merlin99

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FF $.tr@p0n - 2 scenes
2 scenes in 1 video from FF $.trap0n. In the first one: wicked dominatrix roughly strapon rapes her helpless, poor slavegirl until in the end she cries. In the second video you can get insight the life of a puppy-slavegirl with her mistress.
Lesbian humiliation, abuse, bondage, strapon fucking, forced oral servitude, cage.

Very intense, exciting scenes.

97 Mb * 320x240 * 10:57 * wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

merlin99

$.!$ter$
Official description: " After the death of their father, two step-sisters, discover a common interest in bondage and slavery, and decide to experiment. But what one doesn’t know is that her sister has more devious plans in the works, and their experiment in slavery just might prove to be permanent.
This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes BDSM video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you’ve seen before. "

So guys, I think this is one of the best lesbian BDSM creation I've ever seen. It has so powerfull, dark atmosphere and you can feel the real female cruelty against another female. The physical events are very good too, but the main strength in this movie are the characters and how they experienced the happenings. The sadism and domination on one side; helpless vulnerability, subjection and suffering on the other side...

If you like harsh lesbian domination and have not seen so far, you have to!

386 Mb * 480x360 * 70:44 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

T.e@r$ 0f p.@!n and h.um!l!at!0n
It's an interesting film. First when I start watching, I tought after the first few minutes, that I will not like. Why? Because I hate called BDSM movies, where the slaves, subs are smiling it would be like a happy picnic. I want slaves in pain, in fear, in agony. So that's why I thought first, that this movie isn't my taste. But than something happend. After 8-10 minutes, until the sweet-looking dominatrix had changed, and showed that so far only played the nice lady, and she showed her real face. Her victim confused then. First she tried to still smile, but gradually undergone a forced smile, and very quickly it disappeared, and came the pain, the fear and the agony... and shortly the tears, the cry and trembling...

Humiliation, mind fuck, bondage, hard face-slappings, hard whippings, nipple clamps, cruel-hard dildo fucking into pussy and into ass, forced dildo sucking until choking, breathplay, clamps on body, forced self-fucking with vibrators (pussy and ass too), harsh verbal abuse, suffering, trembling, crying.

A very special film with great humiliations, tortures and intense mind fuck; after a slow warm-up really cruel, and harsh lesbian domination!

296 Mb * 720x408 * 49:03 * divx

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

$.VP 37 - $.lavegirl K.!r$ten & M.!stre$$ B.!gg!
Another hard, and very wicked old german video. This dominatrix is really evil and cruel. Watch how she suppresses her cigarette on the screaming slavegirl's pussy...
Whipping, riding crop, clamps and weights on pussy lips, nipple-clamps, candle wax torture, humiliation, cruel cigarette torture on tits and pussy, fascesitting, hard beatings, ass and pussy worship, pins into breast, face slappings, suffering.

323 Mb * 480x360 * 50:23 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

Last edited:

merlin99

[email protected]
This is one of the few Japanese bdsm videos which is uncensored. The theme is the exciting mature woman-innocent girl victim. In this film the most exciting thing is the duality of the smiling dominant woman who's apparently enjoying the situation and the suffering, crying, young girl-victim.
Tying up girl, forced undressing, vibrator fucking, forced pussy licking, foot worship, riding, facesitting, forced piss drinking from a plate, humiliation.

362 Mb * 480x360 * 56:36 * mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

H.0t T.e@r$ E.l!$e G.r@ve$ I. (2010.dec.13.)
H.0t T.e@r$ E.l!$e G.r@ve$ II. (2011.jan.03.)

This is a very meaty post. The 2 parts of the story join together in one, space-saving, good quality video file. (360 MB = 1 hour, 23 minutes).
Sister Dee shows in this film, that she can be hot or cold, dangerous or safe, but she is always sensual. She cruelly enjoys the wicked play with her slavegirl. This Mistress is certainly sadist, and this video also demonstrates this...
Humiliation, bondage, hanging, faceslapping, spitting, whipping, biting, belt beatings, clothes-pins on pussy and on tits, pussy beating, dildo pole, forced feeding, dildo sucking and choking, canning, suffering, crying.

A very intense video with lots of exciting female cruelty.

370 Mb * 480x360 * 83:18 * mp4

You have to download both RAR file, and unpack them to get the 83 minutes long film:
Download link, part 1, 255 MB
Download link, part 2, 110 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

merlin99

B.@lt!mor.e B.r@t I.
In this Thread there was previously one part of this series, and lots of people like it, and download it. So because of this I post here another part of it.
In this part a dominant lady (KP) disciplines a girl strictly and firmly. There is no mercy for her, and she gets very harsh spanking with lots of instruments, forced enema, and butt-plug too...
Humiliation, spanking, belt-spanking, canning, butt-plug, enema, suffering, crying.

382 Mb * 640x480 * 48:49 * wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: