Crucifixion Fetish or Fantasy

slave anne

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like this idea purely as a visual aspect. I would not want to be crucified for real, or do it to someone else. For me, that would be too much.

It all goes to degree. Being suspended, or even spreadeagled vertically is a lot like being crucified. you are hanging by your wrists, with minimal other support, hence there is extension of your joints (wrist, elbow, shoulder).

One other issue not mentioned is when you are suspended as in crucifixion, with time it becomes difficult to breath.

Also in a crucifixion scenario, having your feet tied at the ankles, even with some sort of support under them (platform) the act of supporting your weight on your feet to relieve some of the pain of your arms, just moves the pain from the arms and shoulders to the feet and legs.

Muscle cramping is another source of misery.

In a way while it can be excruciatingly painful and even dangerous, having been subjected to it, and endured it, i can say it was very arousing and erotic. i experienced some of my most pain induced orgasms while being crucified.

i just went back to my diary and read some of my thoughts and it brought back a lot of memories, some bad, but overall good.

One thing i just thought about, the old Insex site had several sessions that involved crucifixion. Some of those served as the inspiration of sessions i had with my Master (now Husband).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pepeluism

I've experienced a crucifixion myself. I will say mine was more about the whole experience that goes with it. That is, the beating and public humilliation (had a small audience) getting all my clothes ripped off and then having to carry the heavy cross beam up to the top of a hill while being whipped all the way to the top

As far as the crucifixion itself, I was actually tied to the cross in a very complex way by this expert lady. It was still grueling and painful. I was up only about an hour because one lady got carried away with the cbt and it was decided it was too dangerous to keep me up there.

Fileboom Premium Account

cool999

my wife M wanted to be crucified more for religious reasons than erotic ones. She wanted to feel how it felt to be on a cross. i have tried to present her crucification here:

we were working together and were in a relationship for almost 3 years before she confided this to me. we had engaged in some lighthearted bondage play but never got into serious stuff..and she was very shy and fearful of submitting completely at that point.. she never agreed to be naked when tied up..

we worked out a few details of her crucification.. it would be outdoors, there would be no scourging but a light session of whipping of her back,breasts and her stomach, she had to be completely nude(my idea..she wanted a cloth covering her breasts and around her waist. i refused saying if she wanted crucification, it will be at my terms) she was to be gagged and finally i would decide when she came down (for the sake of her health and safety). we decided to record the entire experience and decided on gestures if she wanted to say something or had enough..i would take her blood pressure and pulse every half an hour to see if she could go on..

we had fixed a wooden cross in a secluded cottage which we owned near the woods. we lived in the outskirts as it is and this place was a few miles from our house in the woods on the shores of a lake. the cross was some 8 feet high above the ground and the hoizontal beam was fixed to the top of this beam. on the day of her crucifiction we reached therein the morning around 7 am the idea being she would be on the cross from around 8 am at least till such time M could take it. We erected the cross where she would face the sun from the afternoon. M changed to a loose white shirt which came upto her thighs. i took her to the garage where i had set up the camera. i made her stand in front of the camere and told her to stip. M removed her shirt and i saw that she was wearing a panty. i told her this was not allowed and made her remove the panty also. once she as naked, i tied her hands to a beam above. as M hung there, i told her to spread her legs and tied a spreader bar to her legs. she protested but i told her this was a punishment for wearing a panty. i then whipped her back and buttocks and the back of her thighs.. i applied the strokes so that there will be no marks but she would feel the pain. she took all this without letting out a scream.. she onle gasped as each stroke landed.. i then whipped her stomach and i could see that the whipping was hurting her.. when the whip cracked on her breasts, she struggled and let out a scream and when the second and third strokes fell, she was in tears..after completing the whipping of her breasts, i told her that i had a special punishment for her for wearing the panty.. i went behind her and sent the whip flying between her legs.. the whip hit her squarely on her cunt.. i gave her 5 strokes and by the end of it, she was crying in pain..

i untied her and gave her a brief rest..i gave her some water to drink.. then it was time to go.. it was almost 8..

i tied her wrists behind her back and gagged her. i also blindfolded her and walked outside her to the cross. the cross was some 100 yards from the cottage..once we were there, i made her stand in front of the cross. i then set uo the camera so tha it covered the entire cross..i then removed her gag asked her if she still wanted to do it. she said yes.. i put the gag back, untied her and removed her blind fold. i then made her stand on top of the wooden steps we had put there and spread her hands. i climbed on a stool and tied her wrists to the horizontal beam.. then i removed the steps on whch she was standing.. while doing this, i held her up and released her slowly so tat she would not fall suddenly and put any sudden strain on her wrists and shoulders.. now she hung only by her wrists..i tied her ankles together but did not provide any support to the legs..i knew i cannot let her in this position for long as she would not be able to breath in a very short time.. she was now hanging like a Y with her arms stretched out.. her chest was thrust forwarded making her breasts jut out.. her ribs were showing as she panted to breath..her stomach was taut with the tension..her feet came up atleast 2 feet short of the ground. i took the camera and filmed her from all sides..

i let M hang like this for about half an hour by the end of which she was sweating heavily.. as she was gagged she could only moan.. i could see that she was struggling for breath.. i decided this was the limit for free hanging.. i folded her knees and marked the place where the lower half of her feet would be if legs were folded and nailed a thin pice of wood three inches thick and 2 feet long. i then tied her ankles to the cross slightly above the platform. M was relieved initially that she could place the weight on her legs and reduce the strain on her hands.. but when she tried to place her feet on the platform, she realised that she would have to stand tip toe in the small wooden platform..and she could not stretch her legs down as i had tied her ankles to the cross..she would place her weight on her toes for some time and stand up and when the pain in legs increased, she would again hang by her wrists.. all the while i was taping her agony on the cross...

when we set out M thought she could easily survive the day and a night also on the cross as she was healthy enough..but after getting whipped and crucified, her opinion changed.. we placed the cross in a location where the sun would be on the cross thoughout the day.. in the morning the sun was on her back.. by afternoon, it was beating on her head.. by 2 she was facing the sun and was getting cooked... i knew she was thirsty but i did not give any water as we had decided she would have to suffer on the cross..

at 2 in the afternoon she gestured she wanted to say something.. i removed her gag and she said she would have to pee.. i told her she will have to do it tied to the cross only.. she said she was very thirsty.. i soaked a sponge in water and applied it to her lips first and then gently squeezed a few drops in her mouth..and then i gagged her again

even as she was now i sprang my final surprise on M..even as she watched stunned, 2 of her female best friends, S and K walked into the site..as a shocked M struggled on the cross, i told her public humiliation was also part of the crucification process and i had spared her the humiliation of being stripped naked getting whipped and crucified in public.

it was another 30 mts before M decided that i will not let her down and she could no longer hold and decided to pee..as she let go, i could see her shame at her nakedness and helplessness she was reduced to on the cross..her humiliation was total with her friends watching her naked, gagged and helpless..without any control over her body..

by evening after about 10 hours on the cross, she finall called it quits..

since then we have done crucification several times.. interestingly, M got to crucify both her friends after they expressed interest in getting crucified.. those accounts some other time..also M's account of her first crucification...

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• pics_2.jpg
    pics_2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 640