Craigslist Killers?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Prissy, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Prissy

Prissy Member

I was at Master's gramma's house and she had Dr. Phil on, and the topic was about a recent arrest. The arrest was concerning a guy that would get close to his victims by use of craigslist. He would bind the ladies, torture them, steal their money, and the panties they were wearing.

If it is true, and since it was on Dr. Phil, I am guessing it is, I would like to warn people about it, since I know it seems to be very popular around this forum.

Please be careful about who you meet in person from the net. Good luck to you all, and feel free to discuss this as you please.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

Thanks for the warning, I meet with a guy tomarow in hopes that he will buy my boat.
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  3. Prissy

Prissy Member

Did that person come from Craigslist????
  4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Nobody I meet on Craigslist ever wants to sexually assault me :(
  5. Prissy

Prissy Member

maybe that is a good sign, because you don't want to run into the killer either.
  6. You haven't said anything about killing in your original post, Prissy. Torture, yes, but not murder.
  7. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

Prissy I live in fl and that has been all over the news. Thx for the warning though. And yes the guy coming to look at Masters boat is from craigslist.
  8. Prissy

Prissy Member

I guess I did miss that, thAnks for telling me. I was just sayhing what I heard. If you read the post after yours, Puppy, you will see It is more known than even I thought
  9. Mr.Dom13

Mr.Dom13 New Member

Yeh, he came and liked the boat, he said he will call me this weekend to seal the deal
  10. I met my master on the internet...the first time we met, I was too scared to let him give me a lift home, but the second time, he drove me out into the middle of nowhere and did unspeakable (but wonderful) things to me...if he had wanted to do me any harm, he would have done it there and then, so from that moment on I knew I had nothing to fear :)