Confused and upset

Tumbl3

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Does your sub understand how he hurt you Tumbl?

Yes he does. We went into the bedroom and talked, I was very clear on how much it hurt me. He apologized, I tickled him for an hour (I know that doesn't sound like a severe punishment, but he HATES tickling), and then I also made him post on apology on this forum. If you would like to say anything to him on there, you're more than welcome. I am fairly certain he has learned his lesson, but if this happens again, his punishment will be more severe than before.

And thank you everyone for the support. I'm still learning as a dom, and you all have been such a great help.

Btw, I am also curious how Sparrow would punish his subs for this. Actually, how would all of you have punished him? Andrea's is very effective and concise. :]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Darktruth

Yes he does. We went into the bedroom and talked, I was very clear on how much it hurt me.

Good. That's the important part.

He apologized, I tickled him for an hour (I know that doesn't sound like a severe punishment, but he HATES tickling),

That would have been an effective punishment for me as well if I was a sub because I hate being tickled. Lol. It’s not about what others find “harshâ€; he’s your sub and you know what he hates, use that knowledge when he needs to be punished. For example; spanking a painslut wouldn’t work as a punishment because she’d/he’d enjoy it.

Actually, how would all of you have punished him?

Well, as I said, I wouldn’t have allowed my sub to make a noise until I’ve decided on my punishment (which could take a day or two). My immediate though was to have my sub visit the people who she was talking when she embarrassed me and have her apologise to them (something which would embarrass her)…but then I had a better idea. I would have my sub write out her apology, read it to me and when I thought it was good enough I would then send her round to my guests and have her read it out loud to them.

I would also have her make an apology on the forums she was allowed to be a member of (much like your sub has done).

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

well for starters, I would have gagged the sub so that he could not speak, then I would restrict all biting privileges until further notice, followed by the age old saying of be careful what you wish for, where said sub was tied, stripped and on display during the next social gathering you threw and encourage others to write down locations to be bitten and put them in a box. then later on, in front of everyone, draw out locations one at a time, and bite him in that location as hard as i could.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

very true. the idea is that as a punishment for such an action, the punishment should be something they will definitely remember for a long long time. while i appreciate the fact that he he was tickled for an hour, and he hates tickling, but is he going to remember that in a year from now? I'm sure he'll remember that at some point he did something that got him severely tickled, but he most likely will not remember exact details.
seeing as how it revolved around biting, then biting IMO should be the punishment, as such would help to cement the reasoning and the punishment together. Years from now he'd remember being bitten, and it was because he made a comment about not being bitten hard enough.

Fileboom Premium Account