Conditioning or "Training"

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Foreverbunny91, Jun 3, 2012.

1. The use of classical/operant conditioning in the context of a D/s relationship?? I realize how it works, but I was wondering if perhaps any of you had good ideas for it's applications outside of orgasm control. Most articles I have read mention orgasm control and "countless other possibilities," yet list none of those possibilities.

Thank you in advance:)
  2. Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  3. Well, I know how to condition people in a non-BDSM context. I was looking for more along the lines of ideas in how to use it in a BDSM context. Thank you, though. That book sounds interesting. Placed a hold on it in the library along with 50 Shades of Grey:) LOL.
  4. Electric dog collars seem to be quite popular in FemDom movies.

Strap one around a male sub's testicles (preferably in conjunction with a chastity device).

These collars sometimes come with 100 levels of electric shock, so I suppose there ought to be a low enough level that causes mild discomfort.

That would certainly be a way to provide instant, and highly consistent punishment.

It also has the benefit of not leaving marks :)
  5. Mmmm.... I like that idea!