Collection: Mother I'd Like to Fuck (very hot)

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish movies, pictures and drawings' started by kingdata, Dec 10, 2010.

1. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Morgan's Fun Bags

Sexy milf Morgan Reigns was having some problems carrying her stuff to her car. Fortunately Zane was there to give her a hand. Now it was up to her to return the favour. Instead of taking her stuff back to the store, she invited Zane upstairs for a nice big reward. Zane didn't expect this busty milf to be so horny, and it looks like he'll be doing more good deeds in the future...

MOVIE RUNTIME: 32min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 1348 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 48 kbps
    RESOLUTION: 480x320
    LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
    SIZE: 308 MB

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

2. kingdata

kingdata New Member

3. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Milf Seeker Autumn

We bumped into this MILF when we stopped for some coffee. She was one smooth, rich, creamy latte! We took her back to our place it didn't take long for things to percolate. Before we knew it we were topping off this delicious MILF with some manmade whipped cream.

MOVIE RUNTIME: 28min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 350 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 48 kbps
    RESOLUTION: 320x240
    SIZE: 146 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

4. kingdata

kingdata New Member

My Friends Hot Mom - Mrs. Sandy Beach 1

Alan thinks he and his friend have to go all the way to Hollywood to find chicks, but his friend’s hot mom thinks there might be some hot mature pussy a lot closer by than that. If Alan wants a sexy mature lady, then he needs to go to the beach … the Sandy Beach!

MOVIE RUNTIME: 21 min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 1374 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 224 kbps
    SIZE: 215 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

5. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Milf Riders - Cathy

Cathy is a business milf who looks like a bit slutty bitch. She was waiting for somebody when the crew of Milf Riders bumped at her in the street. They suggested to give her a ride and she agreed. Of course they took her in the studio and fuck her pretty hard. It seems that fucking is a part of Cathy's business cause she felt very comfortable.

MOVIE RUNTIME: 40 min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 342 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 22 kbps
    SIZE: 101 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Mommy Got Boobs - Priscilla Sin

Poor Johnny just got dumped by his girlfriend and to top it off , she kicked him out! Luckily his best friend's mom Priscilla Sin is going to let him stay at their place - just so long as he does a few "chores" around the house. Looks like Johnny's not gonna have time to take out the trash or help with the dishes, cause he'll be too busy taking care of Mrs Sin's wet pussy and GIANT tits

MOVIE RUNTIME: 35 min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 1364 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 64 kbps
    RESOLUTION: 640x480
    SIZE: 345 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

7. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Milf Lessons - Maya Divine

Charles wasnt always the brightest star in the solar system. Some might say, well he's dumb. It's not all his fault, it's hard to stay focused when your teacher is a smoking hot brunette with big ass titties and a big round ass. It's hard not to keep your eyes off her breast and on keep focused on making the grade. Well I think she knew this thats why she made him stay after class. Because it was hard for her too. She just couldn't teach a class with out thinking of sucking his cock. So come stay afterschool with us and find out an alternative to studing...the after school cram.

MOVIE RUNTIME: 24 min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 1048 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 31 kbps
    RESOLUTION: 640x480
    SIZE: 181 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

8. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Milf Riders - Ginger

Ginger was a bit shy at first like all foreign milfs usually do, but she didn't hesitate when the guys from Milf Riders offered her a tour. Cock riding tour was something cool for her so Ginger spread her legs wide on a couch and patiently waited for a hard cock to reap her pussy. Ginger proved to be a wild milf able to blow the mind of anybody.

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

9. kingdata

kingdata New Member

My Friends Hot Mom - Mrs.Videl #3

Vanessa Videl thinks that Trent, because he is living in her beautiful house for free, owes her a few small favors to pay his rent...small favors such as painting her toenails, polishing her love button, to finally, fucking her brains out before mowing the lawn. What a good fuck he is...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

10. kingdata

kingdata New Member

11. kingdata

kingdata New Member

MILF Hunter - Angelica

I saw angelica at the mall. I was walkin past this chix store, and I knew I had a good chance at pullin her fine ass! I went in, and pretended that I was a clerk, at the store.. ha ha ahhhh? could u believe me as a salesman at a ladies store, but she did! After about 10 mins of her shoppin, and me kickin game at her, she was pretty much down for whatever! I got her out of there in no time, and back to my pad, with the quickness!

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

12. kingdata

kingdata New Member

My Friends Hot Mom - Anita Cannibal

When Anita Cannibal's son goes away to college, she calls his friend when her computer breaks down because, luckily, he stayed in town to go to T.I.T. Tech. And once he fixes her computer, he puts his T.I.T. education to better use in his friend's hot mom's big titties and sweet mature pussy

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Milf Hunter - Lara

I was at the mall last week, and I see this BEAUTIFUL woman, chillin at the food court. So, we start talking and it turns out she left her husband in Hungary with her kids, and shes lookin for a sugar daddy with a big pole! I could hardly understand what she was sayin, since her accent was so thick. But even with that accent, I can understand a wet pussy! Just call me the PUSSY TRANSLATOR!!! I should be the ambassador of foreign relations for the USA!

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account

14. kingdata

kingdata New Member

15. kingdata

kingdata New Member

Mommy Got Boobs - Daphne Rosen

Mrs.Rosen was really in need of a shower but unfortunately her shower was not working properly so she decided to call up a plumber. Mr Long , plumber extraordinaire showed up and fixed the problem in no time. Mrs. Rosen figured that all that work was worth something. She stripped her clothes off to show those massive tits. Mr.Long was surprised to see her naked...

MOVIE RUNTIME: 24 min
    ViDEOBiTRATE: 886 kbps
    AUDiOBiTRATE: 94 kbps
    RESOLUTION: 640x416
    SIZE: 238 MB

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    COMING SOON ...
    Fileboom Premium Account