Collars

Kitty's_Bandit

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

HI all, yes I'm a newbie but have done a lot of research into the lifestyle. However I have a question and hope someone here will be able to give me an answer.

I'm in the process of making her a collar for public wear and want one of my own to signify that I am her Dom. I have no intentions of doing the training or play collar but will have her wear a "out in public" vanilla appropriate necklace designating my being her Dom. My question is - do any of the Doms here also wear a necklace signifying they are the Dom?
My plan is, and I have almost all of the components to make two, to assemble necklaces with all two being almost the same. The sub necklace will have handcuffs and mine will have the key to these handcuffs. My necklace will be a little longer so as not to look like a choker while hers will.

Any comments will be appreciated, both for or against my idea. However I would like for the against comments to contain the posters reasoning.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Kitty's_Bandit

Unfortunately can't provide any useful tips for this matter but I liked your idea a lot! Would you mind posing a pic here when they are done? Good luck :)

I will be happy to do that when I get them assembled, still waiting for the chains.

Nice idea you can also wear BDSM ring on your dominant hand to signify your dominance while she'll wear hers on the other hand :)

Not a big ring wearer, wedding ring is about it. I even quit wearing a watch after I retired the last time.

Bandit

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitty's_Bandit

Hope this works. This one is mine, couldn't get a good one of hers, will try tomorrow with better background.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee281/Bandit_23CE/General%20Nonsense/?action=view&current=100_2193.jpg

General%20Nonsense

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• 100_2193.JPG
    100_2193.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: