Collars galore!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sillylittlepet, Feb 24, 2010.

1. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Collars galore! (this thread can be deleted)

My master and I have been looking for a good collar lately, but we haven't been able to find one to our liking (or our price range!)

Where do all you subs and doms get your collars from? Are they dog/cat collars or collars specifically made for bdsm purposes? How expensive or inexpensive do you let them be? Do you own different ones for different occasions? Do you ever wear them in public?

Collars and leashes are so fun, I know everybody wants to talk about them deep down in their hearts <3

edit: if you saw another post recently about collars, just pretend you didn't!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

loving them we get our collars from local shop and yes we buy collars for bdsm but my sub wears only decorative ones in publick well bout price we don't really have probles with it

3. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

What's your price range? I have found some excellent collars at Sub-Shop, with a more fetishy look/feel to them and also at PetCo...in fact, the lead I have was bought at PetCo and it's just superb.

4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

as far as cost effective collars, there's some really good dog collars out there that can be picked up for less then 20 dollars. If you get the extra money i suggest googling collar factory, they allow you to custom design your sub collar right online, but its worth it.

5. sillylittlepet

My master doesn't think he should pay more than $30 (he's buying it for me), since we're not looking for anything fancy.

Oh wow!! The collar factory... how pretty!! Sparrow, what a great site!

6. Wasn't there a thread posted about this like. . . yesterday?

7. That's exactly what I was thinking...

8. sillylittlepet

WHAT. NO. ITS NOT THAT I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY OTHER POST RELATING TO COLLARS UNTIL YOU JUST MENTIONED IT RIGHT NOW O_O

maybe its time to delete this thread and uh, pretend it never happened! heh...