Collars, Collaring, and Everything Inbetween

Precious

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I happen to really, really resent that statement. Marriages between people who believe in the permanence of marriage, of working out your issues without jumping to the court room DO work. I've seen it work for many, many people.

I do agree with this; my parents have been married for about 25 years, my grand parents on both sides were married until one spouse passed away... I also know many 'collared' people who end up not lasting i think any form of relationship has its dedicators and its fakers

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I would never say that ALL marriages last. I think a huge problem is the huge emphasis on making your wedding day a huge ordeal that is now costing tens of thousands of dollars . . . and who, newly married or not, needs that kind of stress?

A piece of metal means nothing. The symbolism behind a wedding ring means everything.

I have a feeling we're going to have to agree to disagree, so I digress.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

L8NightQ

I have put collars on subs, and have never put the same on two different ones. They come off after we're done. I use them to help with the scene (to attach things to), or sometimes to re-enforce her lack of power.

I do believe that being collared carries the same weight as being married, and that the discussion that EveryRose and innocent got into had more to do with how commonplace marriage is and how many clueless people get into it no knowing what it really means and what kind of commitment it really takes (just like collaring).

We won't find any statistics on how many of us collar or get collared, and how long they last. I know at least three subs that have been collared, and aren't any more. Each of them thought it would last, and knew that it's what they wanted at the time.

I am really starting to believe that more and more just don't understand what forever means.

Fileboom Premium Account