Collar Show & Tell

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by subspace, Nov 8, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. subspace

subspace Member

I absolutely adore my new collar and wanted to share it with everyone.
    Every collar is unique so post yours and tell us about it!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. Lovely pics :)

I have a number of collars, depending on the type of role play I do. A Puppy collar, a Pussy collar and a slave collar, and I will get pics of them next weekend :)

3. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Your collar looks wonderful on you, and you look very striking in your collar.

4. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

you got that bra at walmart!

-coughs- sorry....varsarette bra, I have one of the same, just different color

Anyways, I have 2 collars, one for my kitten side and one for me dog side

5. subspace

subspace Member

You caught me kittengrey! :p
    I don't care where it came from as long as it looks good.
    I picked this one for the first picture of my collar because Sir requested a blue bra and he thinks it looks lovely against my skin.
    The day after his request I happened to see this one and thought it was perfect! He thinks so too! :D

6. SlaveKess

SlaveKess New Member

I love Collars. I want one of the heavy duty thick slave collars...but I am waiting for when I have a love for now all I have is a thin dog collar. But I still love it, A lot.

7. It's a lovely design Subspace. I like it. :)

8. subspace

subspace Member

Thank you! It makes me feel so special to wear it, it's an honor that I cherish.

9. master jey

master jey Moderator

looks beautifull on you :)

10. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Doesn't it, Master Jey? I'm very proud of My 'Pretty'. She is very special to me.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM