Cock Needle Play

waspuser1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My girl friend of some many years about 8mths ago want to do some domination on me and me being willing have had a great time, with me being flogged and burned with wax and the odd cig. I have so far had about 20 needle in each nipple, and the odd 4 or 5 through my loose skin on my cock. She now want to 'dress' my cock end with some she wants me too look good with up to 10 needles! Has anyone any experiance of this?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

Human skin is germproof, until you poke a hole in it. every new hole is a new potential site for infection. Staff and other dangerous germs, such as tetanus are extremely common and many staff strains are now very resistant to antibiotics. Sterilize everything!!!! Including your skin where the insertions are made. there are more living germs on your skin right now than there are people living on earth. (Alchohol swabbing with a cotton ball just like when the nurse gives you a shot will be fine.)

Be careful.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

One more word of caution, the penis is an extremely vascular organ, meaning it has LOTS of blood supply. the veins are near the surface and all around the outside of your penis. Puncturing one of those is almost impossible to avoid. This kind of bleeding can be stopped with direct pressure and maybe a bit of ice.

Arteries that suppy the penis, (there are two) are nearer the center of the shaft (deeper = more protected) and if you puncture an artery you will have serious bleeding and quite possibly, future erection problems. You folks are grown-ups and I have no intention of telling you what to do. A ruptured artery in your penis can be a very serious medical problem. If it doesn't heal right, it ain't gonna get hard again.

Consult a good piercer if you know one, they are usually well-versed in human anatomy.

Play careful.
Safe and Sane.

Fileboom Premium Account