Cock and Ball Torture Drives My Slave Crazy / Ballbusting, Femdom!

p1go

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ballbusting Workout
rbjCH356.gif

File Info:

Size: 58,4 MB * Format video: mp4 * Duration: 00:06:10 * Resolution: 1280x720

File Name: Ballbusting Workout

Tags: kink, black, cbt, ballbusting, ball-busting, sneakers, nikes, kick

fb00240x0032-07.png

Download Free File - 58,4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

p1go

p1go

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Brutal Ballbusting Survey (Preview)
tK314T6R.gif

File Info:

Size: 3,5 MB * Format video: mp4 * Duration: 00:01:19 * Resolution: 1280x720

File Name: My Brutal Ballbusting Survey (Preview)

Description: My Brutal Ballbusting Survey, answered by Kristen McCale. Runtime: 12:16. Kristen's real-life responses to a series of ballbusting survey questions from Erotic Habit. Not your typical answers, very long and detailed, as Kristen has a profound sexual appetite for ballbusting. Kristen recounts dozens of men and boys whose balls she busted real good and hard. She talks about her ex-boyfriend whom she regularly tricks into thinking she wants to go out with him again, only to bust his bare naked balls instead. She describes her sister's ex-boyfriend's severe ball beating he got after asking Kristen for a blowjob. And so many more. She goes into explicit detail too. DOWNLOAD on IWantClips.com INCLUDES the mp3 audio file running 12 minutes and 16 seconds of Kristen talking about the balls she's busted and the balls she plans to bust. Also included is the high definition cover graphic, an alternate cover graphic, and two ultra high def photos of the gorgeous 19-year-old Kristen McCale, one barefoot and one with black boots on. Also included is the pdf survey in Kristen's writing. We hope you enjoy and we welcome your feedback, suggestions, and custom requests. Email us or Twitter us at EroticHabit. Twitter is also a great place to find samples of our stories. EroticHabit.com. Also available on iTunes and AmazonMP3, but just the mp3.

fb00240x0032-07.png

Download Free File - 3,5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account