Cloths pegs

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If they're unable to remove them themselves, you shouldn't be leaving them alone, because even ignoring the issue of the pegs, you should never leave someone bound alone; accidents happen. If they're just not allowed to, I'd say they're probably safe for quite a while- they're not that tight, and don't cut off blood flow in one direction, just tighten around the whole nipple.

Someone else will be a better authority than me though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I've always been pretty cautious with this sort of thing. I would say keep it around 15-20 min lol, but I'm sure it can go longer if you experiment and do it for gradually longer and longer timeframes.

As Smallest said, it's always important to pay attention to the person... while that might not sound as fun, you can always create the illusion that you're not around or not paying attention. You can try some sensory deprivation; cover up the eyes and have them wear earplugs, or try a hood that covers the eyes and ears.

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

Thanks guys
I guess I dont need to be so cryptic. I was just wondering
Basically it was play over the phone so you could say I could have taken them off at any time - but the problem is I really dont think I could have done - I know irl I couldnt safeword even tho I was hating what was going on
Twice I had them on about an hour, and one time for two hours. I guess as it was painful all the time then there was circulation - but the pain stopped being nice after about 30 min and I was ready to kill anything that came close to me

but part of my drop afterwards was doubts as well as to whether that was sensible
- I know I could have stopped, and tbh I dont think I will be subbing again without a BIG LOOOONG chat

Fileboom Premium Account

JettOnly

I'm not sure, I was seriously not liking stuff but the words would not come out of my mouth
Partly because I was trying to see what it was all about, hoping something would get good, and I think as well to cope I was hiding deep in my own head.
Basically I know now if I ever try anything like this again I will know and trust the person much more, we will talk lots and start v slow with lots of care and talking inbetween

Fileboom Premium Account

Dark McArthur

If I'm doing a photoshoot with clothespegs on a models nipples I sometimes modify them a little to make them less tight. I know this kind of defeats the purpose somewhat, but it does stop them becoming unbearable. Try placing a little plastercine where the wire spring is, or even bend the wire to make it less tight. That way you have the pleasure of the clip but can wear it longer.

Fileboom Premium Account